1st Annual Review

8 posts Page 1 of 1

tigger72

Post by tigger72 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:26 pm
Hi all

this is my 1st annual review but i don't know what to expect can anyone help?
I had a minor payrise of £25 net a month increase since July 2008 and have been paying my normal monthly payment.

I used to be with clearstart but was transfered to DFD. They haven't been in contact with me yet or by mail and my IVA was approved in March 6 2008. (seems longer).

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:52 pm
If you have had a payrise, it may be that your expenditure has also increased at the same time so maybe you could not afford to increase your payments. DFD will talk to you about this in the review.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

caraf

Post by caraf » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:53 pm
Hi Tigger
Our IVA was approved in December 2007 with Clearstart. It was then transferred to DFD.

They sent us our review papers in November 2008 asking for last 3 wages slips, last 3 bank statements, last P60 and if any of the expenditure has gone up by more than 10% proof of increase.
I sent everything back on the 28th January and just over 2 weeks later I received a phone call from a really lovely lady at DFD saying everything has been reviewed and no change in payments. We had both had 2-5% rises in our basic wages.

I must admit that when I heard our IVA was being transferred to DFD I was terrified because I had heard so many bad things about them.

But I have found them very efficent and very professional up to now.

Your review has to have been completed by 6th May 2009 they have 2 months after your approval date. I would just give them another week and if nothing arrives in that time, I would give them a quick ring.

Hope your 1st year gone well !!
53 down 7 to go !!
Cant wait till December 2012

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:54 pm
I hope it goes ok for you tigger.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

tigger72

Post by tigger72 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:05 pm
Thanks Kallis and Caraf.

Do you still have to fll in a I&E form like before and what if you need proof of expenditure if over 10% like petrol i don't have 3mths worth of receipts or my parent rent has increase by £25 do i need a letter from them of something..( i surpose just wait and see from DFD what they ask for)

caraf

Post by caraf » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:28 pm
Sorry Yes, I filled in a new I&E sheet too. I increased my petrol a little but didnt send any proof and nothing was mentioned.

good luck
53 down 7 to go !!
Cant wait till December 2012

tigger72

Post by tigger72 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:13 am
Hi me again

Just got home and received a letter from DFD regarding my review.. like you said Caraf they are sking for P60 3mth bank statments and wage slips...also they will review my salary if any increase above 3% and proof of expediture above 10% increase. I rang and asked about petrol,rent i pay at home etc they say (customer service people) i need 2-3 months worth of recepits and they will take the average and rent increase a letter from parents confirming £50 increase.(This will be hard cause parent don't know).

What i wanted to know for me to get the receipts together and all how long do they usually give you to hand them in cause they didn't mentioned a review date or anything in the letter.

David Mond

Post by David Mond » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:06 am
Try and get the receipts to them - although with petrol you might not have kept them. With the level of your pay rise cannot see that they would ask for any increase so don't fret too much.
Regards, David Mond, Insolvency Practitioner for over 46 years. Personal Insolvency Practitioner of the year 2012, Personal Insolvency Practitioner of the year finalist 2013 & 2014 awarded by Insolvency & Rescue Magazine and 2015 finalist for Personal Insolvency Firm of the Year.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “annual review”