PPI again...... already claimed

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

picklepants

Post by picklepants » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:51 pm
I've seen a lot of post about PPI claims whilst in an IVA, i've already claimed mine back last year, we got some money back from some companies but some i didn't get anything as i wasn't due it as we didn't take out the payment protection.

What i wanted to know is will i still get contacted to make a PPI claim as others have done or will they automatically know that this has already been done ?.
IT"S OVER 11th NOVEMBER 2014

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:55 pm
Hi,

If you have already made a claim and been paid out then there is no point anyone trying to make you claim again.

Make sure you keep any paperwork or bank statements relating to this in case it does come up in future.

Just make your IP aware of what has happened.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

picklepants

Post by picklepants » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:59 pm
Ok, i haven't got any paperwork though as i threw it away after we had been paid the money, might have it on old bank statements though if i still have them but i will let my IP know.

God i'll be drowning in a mountain of paperwork [:p]
IT"S OVER 11th NOVEMBER 2014

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 pm
Bank statements would be good and at least you would be able to prove that you have already been paid out.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”