Grant Thornton CC

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

banjoplayer

Post by banjoplayer » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:52 pm
I finished my IVA in June 2014, I thought that I would save my summing up of my experience until I had received my completion Certificate from Grant Thornton.

After reading several, well lots of comments about the poor service that Grant Thornton were giving with regard to completion Certificates I would ring them and inquire when I would receive mine.

Well I was shocked to say the least, I was told that they had not even passed my case to the closure department for approval.

I have now written a complaint to the Company who's behaviour is absolutely disgusting, I also asked to speak to my IP and was informed that they would not speak to anyone and that any contact with the closures team had to be put in writing.

I will follow my complaint up and take it as far as I need too, I struggled many times over the past 5 years to ensure that I met the terms of my agreement and signed over my PPI to their preferred company but with hindsight I wish I had gone Bankrupt and finished the process far quicker and without the overdue delays.(bearing in mind I signed their form which they stated would ensure that my case would be closed quickly once completed).

I also spoke to a young lady called Ashley, she was really considerate of my situation and told me that she will call me back later in the week with the hope of some good news.

Fingers and everything else crossed.
Last edited by banjoplayer on Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dance like no-ones watching

MerlinL14

Post by MerlinL14 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:09 pm
My last payment was Dec 2014, I was told that my case had been sent to closures and to expect a resolution in June/July 2015. I really hope this is the case and I wasn't just fobbed off with "the easy answer".
Last Payment made 04/12/14. Completion Certificate 25/7/15. IVA company GT. No Issues
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”