Creditfix modification of terms & conditions.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
67 posts Page 3 of 5

Rock20

Post by Rock20 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:50 pm
Keep calm and carry on.......

Has Foggy said, let's see what the T&Cs contain, post on here, and take the advice from people who have been there, got the t-shirt and moved on!

recovering

Post by recovering » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:17 pm
I know this... So why does my subconscious not know this?? :) i'm just glad there are a lot of us , must learn to sound as confident as I should be!

Pap

Post by Pap » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:21 pm
Interesting. We sent off our valuation etc over 2 weeks ago now and have heard nothing from them so far, apart from an acknowledgement they had received them. Having paid 67 payments and expecting to have to try to remortgage - almost certainly unsuccessfully - I will absolutely not be signing up to any changes at all. I will not be pushed into getting a secured loan instead of 12 months extra payments and I don't think I'll be doing anything about ppi as I do not believe I ever was missold and to try to recover anything I paid would, in my eyes, be fraudulent.
This is just another worry we could all do without though.
May 2015 - Completed!!

ivamess

Post by ivamess » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:45 pm
Not even bothering to consider what new t&c might contain. Happy with what I have got so nothing getting signed. Simples

hubert

Post by hubert » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:21 am
Interestingly their website has the IVA terms and conditions on it.

http://www.creditfixme.co.uk/wp-content ... l-2012.pdf

Dated April 2012. I wonder if this is the same and they will be sending out.
One pay-cheque away from oblivion!

flossom

Post by flossom » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:46 pm
I to had a call early on Saturday morning and it went to voicemail. Will wait and see what the new T&C are, hopefully we can all discuss these as and when they are all received. Not looking forward to passing along 6months worth of bank statements (as explained in the other post ) I feel that is private as long as I'm keeping to the guidelines and paying my iva…if they want a breakdown of my bills that is fine but that is all they will get.

doritos

Post by doritos » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:04 pm
let the fun commence..

Hey creditfix (or Mel) why do you state on the letter that your head office is in Glasgow, when on the website (which is a legally permitted source of information), and WILL stand up in a court of law do you state that the registered office is in Dublin (another EU country with no real jurisdiction over any UK affairs)

I'll wait to see what you send over as to any change of agreement (unless it benefits me it won't be signed).

Rock20

Post by Rock20 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:46 pm
Anyone had a copy of the T&CS?

I requested via email - nothing appeared yet.

thisusernameistaken

Post by thisusernameistaken » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:17 am
I won't be agreeing any changes. If they're unhappy with the terms of the IVAs they just took off Melanie that's their tough luck.

I'm pissed about this, I'm back to feeling anxious and worried after working hard to sort things out. Deeply disappointed with Melanie's decision and the way things have been handled. I hate the feeling of helplessness again, its unsettling and stressful.

hubert

Post by hubert » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:22 am
It is unsettling and stressful. Very!

And I told Creditfix it is. They said that's why they are calling everyone.

I've gone beyond worrying. I just can't stress about it anymore. What will be will be.

A number of people here are saying they will refuse to sign any new t&cs. For me I'm waiting to see what they contain. If it benefits me I'll sign, if it is to my detriment then I won't.

Try not to worry, there's lots of us in the same boat. This forum will be a source of great support I'm sure. It's certainly helped me.
One pay-cheque away from oblivion!

Credit-King

Post by Credit-King » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:41 am
Hi everyone,

Well...... I had the call from CreditFix. It sounded like a call centre in the background on the phone to the guy. Anyway, he said there will be terms and conditions to sign. He said I will be getting an email and have to sign online via a link in the email. So will be looking out for this.

Like o’l Hubert on this forum, I am also passed caring anymore about the change to CF. I have my review in 3 months and if the payments go up to much then I will be joining the good folk over on the Bankruptcy forum.

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:51 am
Hi

It will be interesting to read the proposed changes. Hopefully a forum member will update the forum shortly

Regards
Andam Davies

thisusernameistaken

Post by thisusernameistaken » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:46 am
I think it's poor form to receive information from PJG saying "No need to worry, nothing will change," and then be presented with changes.

If anyone thinks these changes are likely to be in our favour rather than CF's then I fear they're hopelessly naive - although I would love to be proven wrong.

Rock20

Post by Rock20 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:00 pm
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by thisusernameistaken

I think it's poor form to receive information from PJG saying "No need to worry, nothing will change," and then be presented with changes.

If anyone thinks these changes are likely to be in our favour rather than CF's then I fear they're hopelessly naive - although I would love to be proven wrong.
I had email last Thursday saying backlog on all PJG cases, and new T&Cs will be sent out this week. Stated that nearly all changes refer to fees charged - still not convinced.

ivamess

Post by ivamess » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:03 pm
Well there was a rumour that they want 23% rather than 15% or so. Cannot remember where I read it so if the T&Cs relate to charges maybe this is what it is?
67 posts Page 3 of 5
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”