Looking for mortgage advisor.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
19 posts Page 2 of 2

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:32 am
It's still worth contacting Ryan and / or Shaun now for advice on a mortgage. They can work with you to ensure things are ready when all clear and ready to go.

Sponge - although free to give your opinion on the forum, I like foggy ask that you do not suggest to other forum members that it is ok to say 'no' to have you had an iva in the past - honesty has to be the best policy and making a declaration known to be untrue will only result in difficulties later.
Last edited by luluj on Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Shining

Post by Shining » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:44 am
Ryan and Shaun are both great helpers on the forum. Others have gone on to gain their own High Street Mortgage - get those credit files cleaned up to a high level and then you'll have different options. All the best.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:03 am
It is worth getting the advice now to know what to avoid doing and what you need. I have a client whose credit file will not be clear until January but he and Shaun have already a plan for then.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:00 am
Hi

My advice is to use a mortgage broker such as Ryan or Shaun, you can go alone as Sponge has done but you must know how the mortgage market works otherwise you will receive rejection after rejection and ruin any chance of a mortgage offer

The question of declaring a completed IVA has been well debated on this forum and to comes down to personal choice however myself and moderators on this forum can only advise on giving correct and accurate information when applying for any mortgage

Regards
Andam Davies
19 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”