Accepted!!!!!!!!

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
14 posts Page 1 of 1

Redrobin

Post by Redrobin » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:01 pm
Great news just heard from credit fix we have been accepted I'm soooooo pleased massive weight off my shoulders! I can carry on with my life with no worries!!!! Thanks to all of you for the support

MattFreshStart

Post by MattFreshStart » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:40 pm
Great news. You can relax now. Today was the first day where it started sinking in for me. It's my first payday on Friday, so will probably feel even better come Saturday when I still have some money left in my account, instead of paying overdrafts/loans/credit card bills! WHAT A RELIEF :)
At least you know you have someone doing this at exactly the same time as you! I'm so glad for you.

Redrobin

Post by Redrobin » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:04 pm
Thanks Matt onwards & upwards mate!!!!

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:47 pm
Well done .. I am sure you will both fly through the next few years -- don't be afraid to ask any questions on here --- or just come on to share a joke, have a rant, or discuss something deep and meaningful.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Redrobin

Post by Redrobin » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:56 pm
I was on hold for 35 minutes but was worth every minute when he told me my Iva had been accepted!!!

watzki

Post by watzki » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:52 pm
Congratulations redrobin and to you as well matt.
I'm coming to the end of my iva it will have been 76 months and paid back just over £34000 including fees.
It all seems worth it,even in the dark days and low points,keep positive if you both can sometimes it's hard but the light at the end of the tunnel IS there.
Good luck
Today 1st of December 2016 the vultures finally flew away

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:58 pm
Well done but pity about being left sweating so long.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:25 pm
Brilliant news - well done.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

linrog

Post by linrog » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:46 am
well done good luck on your journey
full final paid over 29/2/16 cc arrived 12/4/16 its all over

hubert

Post by hubert » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:10 am
Well done and welcome to a new phase in your life!

Living in an IVA can be an interesting experience and no doubt a hundred questions will come into your mind over time.

You're in the best place though. This forum is TRULY a life-line of sound advice and straight answers.

Once the relief of the debts being lifted from your shoulders subsides, you might be left feeling that 5 years is an eternity.

It isn't. I'm 3 years in and I can tell you they have FLOWN by.

The IVA can feel like a millstone around your neck at times, but whenever it does, just think back to how it felt with all that debt and no formal arrangement to protect you :)
One pay-cheque away from oblivion!

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:28 am
Thats a good outcome and well done. Please ask any questions you have on the forum - we are here to support you through your iva.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

clanger

Post by clanger » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:56 am
I entered my IVA 19 months ago and at first it was a struggle at times in the first few months and it can be a little worrying when you still get some calls and letters demanding money, just tell them to contact your IP.
One of the best things for me was finding this forum, I check everyday for issues that sometimes are connected to your IVA or it might be something you was wondering about, please please please come on here and ask, there are some amazing people on here that have been through this process and will help as best they can with advise, never hold on to something if it is worrying you talk to your IP as much as possible at the end of the day that's what you are paying them for
and come on here and ask away .......no question is ever too small or too silly to ask

Regards
Clanger

plasticdaft

Forum Expert

Post by plasticdaft » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:23 pm
Great news. Now for the strict budgeting for a few years. You actually get really good at it very quickly.

Paul
Discharged today the 8th feb 2012. View is much brighter now.
Continuing to rebuild our credit worthiness.

Lisa Thomas

Industry Expert

Post by Lisa Thomas » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:33 pm
On hold for 35 minutes?! Couldn't they just cal you back? I hope that's not a sign of the type of service you're going to get in the future... Well done and best of luck.
I'm a licensed IP with 16+ yrs at Neville & Co covering the South West area. I have a YouTube channel with advisory videos on here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMPTTu ... Z5k9ZcC2MA http://www.nevilleco.co.uk 01752 786800 Lisa@nevilleco.co.uk
14 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”