CreditFix annual review complete

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
16 posts Page 1 of 2

Garcks

Post by Garcks » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:38 am
Morning all,

So I haven't posted for a while, but thought I would present my findings having just completed my first annual review with CreditFix.

I am pleased to say that I was able to reach agreement with CF at the review. There were changes to the I&E but I found CF fine to deal with and I only needed to provide back up or explanations for any increased expenditures.

In actual fact there were some rather large changes in my I&E during my first year (initially with PJG) but I went into great detail about how these had all arisen, gave plenty of information and supporting documentation and was pleased to see CreditFix take this all into account. The figures that I presented (which included fairly significant increases in expenses) were agreed almost to the penny.

I have absolutely no complaints whatsoever, having spent the last two months worrying myself sick at times. And no, I have not been persuaded to comment positively in any way lol.

I hope is helps allay any fears.

Happy days :)
First annual review (with CreditFix now) underway

harrysmummy78

Post by harrysmummy78 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:45 am
Great News Garcks glad it has gone well for you :) I am due for my 2nd review in Feb did they take long to complete it?
Inter-locking IVA approved 25th Feb 2013 - F&F offer Accepted 06th July 2017 - Completion Certificate received 20th July 2017

Garcks

Post by Garcks » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:48 am
Hi harrysmummy, yes it did take a while. I think it must have been 6-8 weeks after I sent the information. This is perhaps the only negative aspect.

I did send over a hell of a lot of info though. My covering email was also rather lengthy and went into some detail about the majority of my increases in my I&E.

I wish you the best of luck with yours :)

ilikewatch

Post by ilikewatch » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:49 am
All very different from my experinces with Payplan - I'm at the end of my IVA now, but despite submitting I&E information for 5 annual reviews now, I have never had any acknowledgement that they've been received or any other correspondence about them! My expenses have risen, my wage has stayed the same, but my monthly payment hasn't changed since 2009.
"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

Rickne

Post by Rickne » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:15 am
So I better stop spending money on Netflix, psn and Spotify then haha.
Completed via Early exit loan on year 4

ridingthestorm

Post by ridingthestorm » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:54 am
Thanks for the review update, my first annual review should be in march..... Fingers crossed :-)
Loved Money, Hate Credit, Road to Recovery.... IVA started 3/3/14 -- IVA F&F accepted 18/5/17 :D

MrsR

Post by MrsR » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:35 am
Thank you for the update.

Ours is due 27th Feb.
Started IVA 27th Feb 2012 - Due to complete 27th Jan 2018 !!

Full & Final submitted and accepted 30th March 2015, paid 10th April 2015 - 3 yrs 1 month into IVA :)

Completion Certificate received- 30th April 2015!!

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:44 am
Good news Garcks, thank you for posting :-)
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Keiron

Post by Keiron » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:29 am
Hi Garcks,

My 1st review is due now, sent it off to creditfix week ago.Thanks to the forum I have managed to fill there Expediture form in.fingers crossed all will be well.

Garcks

Post by Garcks » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:15 am
Glad to hear it Keiron and best of luck. In hindsight, I wish I hadn't worried myself about it as much as I did. Let us know how you get on.

kravarran

Post by kravarran » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:24 pm
I'm almost due my third review with Stepchange, the first 2 were fine with no issues (fingers crossed for this one).

I always send a long covering letter, it helps explain any unusual debits and credits in bank statements, explains that increases in Sky payments or Netflix for example are paid out of our monthly entertainment allowance instead of going out etc.etc.

As long as you can explain your bank statements then you should be fine, regardless of which company your with.
The hardest part is telling a stranger about your problems ...... it's also the most important!

Completion Certificate Received! :D

SUC

Post by SUC » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:40 pm
Did Creditfix want 12 month bank statements/pay slips etc as my 1st review coming up soon

thisusernameistaken

Post by thisusernameistaken » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:44 am
I'd be interested to know this too.

Rickne

Post by Rickne » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:31 am
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by kravarran

I'm almost due my third review with Stepchange, the first 2 were fine with no issues (fingers crossed for this one).

I always send a long covering letter, it helps explain any unusual debits and credits in bank statements, explains that increases in Sky payments or Netflix for example are paid out of our monthly entertainment allowance instead of going out etc.etc.

As long as you can explain your bank statements then you should be fine, regardless of which company your with.

See my allowances give me around 6-700 a month to spend willy nilly a month. Benefits to living with parents still. Meaning i have spotify , netflix , gym , sky , psn all coming out my bank each month. Im gonna get in trouble arnt I? Basically live has never been easier. I have only one asset and thats a secured loan on my car. No mortgage etc. And my debt is pretty much going to be paid in full once the term is over. This is the only thing I think will support me.

If they dont want statements im not concerned. I pay a rate of 200 a month and if i go over my allowed limit i pay a percentage extra (overtime rules). My incomes hasn't changed at all since i started the IVA. coming up to end of year one in couple months. Wow where did that time go? :D
Last edited by Rickne on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Completed via Early exit loan on year 4

Struzzo39

Post by Struzzo39 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:48 am
Entertainment allowance?? I wish I knew about this one
Steven & Debbie
16 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”