Creditfix

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
17 posts Page 1 of 2

MrsR

Post by MrsR » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Hi all,

I've been reading all the posts with interest, re the PJG handover to Creditfix, as my husband and I were also two of the unlucky several hundred who had this arrangement take place.

As if yet, we have received only 1 letter from them, but I have made around 7 calls to discuss our IVA's etc and am disappointed at their service.
The people are very nice, don't get me wrong, however no one seems to know what they are talking about ie, giving differing information compared to their colleagues- which doesn't fill me with confidence.

I do not like that I don't have a 'key' person I can talk to anymore, and also without wanting to sound horrible, this is our lives in their hands and constantly having to repeat ourselves when surely they should log calls etc, again makes me concerned regarding the recording of our data etc.

It is a shame that we were not informed of the transfers taking place in order to let us perhaps choose who we wanted to go on with from PJG. Afterall, we all did our research,spoke to several wonderful people on here as well as Tina Shortland, Mel and Sue- who all made us feel like a solution was finally here to free us from our stress and to help us start afresh!!

Rant over - sorry all !
Started IVA 27th Feb 2012 - Due to complete 27th Jan 2018 !!

Full & Final submitted and accepted 30th March 2015, paid 10th April 2015 - 3 yrs 1 month into IVA :)

Completion Certificate received- 30th April 2015!!

hubert

Post by hubert » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:28 am
I feel exactly the same way. When I contacted them about what I thought should be a fairly simple issue they were nice and polite but dithered about a bit and didn't seem sure what to do.

I don't know but I bet they've taken on some staff for this 900 extra cases so maybe it's that.

The other thing I thought was that when you call the "level 1" people who answer the phones only know the basics and have no authority and cannot make decisions.

In my case I kept getting put on hold whilst she asked someone else. Sounds like a trainee to me.
One pay-cheque away from oblivion!

greg666

Post by greg666 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:24 am
Yes I'm afraid we have had the same as above nice people but I'm not getting anywhere with my requests! Or questions really :( But funny how I get a call asking me to sign the new terms which will be sent by email then BAM!!!an email!!...
And don't feel comfortable paying the extra 8% in to their pot!
I'm trying to get a variation for an F&F but they seem as much use as a chocolate fire guard ! Alls I get is what a mess PJG have made and left my account in a bad state! I find this very hard to believe but I'm thinking maybe I never knew PJG either as they knew all of this way before it happened.
I really feel like contacting my creditors direct my self offering them full permission to check for any ppi which I don't have! and paying them the full and final to share direct... As I don't have many creditors I'm sure this would be way quicker!
Or just declare bankrupt and be done with it.
[V]

ivamess

Post by ivamess » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:39 am
I have not had anything yet about signing, the only reason I know about it is from on here. Have rang a couple of times and, as you say, lovely people but not sure that anything has "gone in" as they say.
I am not signing anything; the dividend is low and I seriouly don't think I could afford to give creditors any more let alone get ripped off for 23%!

hubert

Post by hubert » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:56 am
Hmmm reminds me of the Johnny Cab in the original Total Recall...

:-)

greg666

Post by greg666 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:03 am
Hahah just googled that!! [:D]

MrsR

Post by MrsR » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:47 pm
I've not had the new terms etc come through, but was told by PJG that I was under no obligation to sign them.

After reading the posts surrounding this, I'm glad I'm not alone in this either !

Full & Final submitted and accepted 30th March 2015, paid 10th April 2015 - 3 yrs 1 month into IVA :)

hubert

Post by hubert » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:00 pm
MrsR you're quite correct you don't have to sign them. In fact credit fix told me that themselves!

MrsR

Post by MrsR » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:01 pm
Fingers crossed they don't take that as a form of non compliance - I would hate to have our Iva's fail halfway just because of something so minor, and that was out of our control to begin with . :(

plasticdaft

Forum Expert

Post by plasticdaft » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:10 pm
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by MrsR

Fingers crossed they don't take that as a form of non compliance - I would hate to have our Iva's fail halfway just because of something so minor, and that was out of our control to begin with . :(
Its not non-compliance as you are already complying with you current legally binding IVA. They are moving the goalposts which they can only do if you and your creditors agree.

Paul
Discharged today the 8th feb 2012. View is much brighter now.
Continuing to rebuild our credit worthiness.

MrsR

Post by MrsR » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:17 pm
That is a load off- thanks Paul.

Garcks

Post by Garcks » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:14 am
Hey all. Just thought I'd share my experience with CF so far too. I have called a couple of times and spoken with different people. I had an email response from one of the staff and called to speak with her. The woman I spoke with was very nice and seemed clued up.

In a follow up emails between us I asked if I could contact her going forwards which she happily agreed. I even asked her to personally deal with my 1st year annual review, which she was happy to do. I've sent everything to her by email at the back end of last week and was told I could expect a response this week.

I feel a lot happier knowing I have one contact going forwards.
First annual review (with CreditFix now) underway

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:03 pm
Seems to be going well Garcks :-)
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Garcks

Post by Garcks » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:12 pm
Thanks Foggy, it does indeed :)

I may have also flirted with her, just a little, to try and help with a nice smooth review. He he!
First annual review (with CreditFix now) underway

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:53 pm
LOL Garcks. I must admit that I used to love chatting with Karol from GT --- she had an accent that would thaw Siberia !
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
17 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”