Credit fix: no sign of annual review

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
17 posts Page 1 of 2

JetSetWilly

Post by JetSetWilly » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:53 pm
Hi all

My annual review was due in September and I sent all required information to Melanie Giles in August.

Since then, as a lot of people have experienced, my IVA has been transferred to Creditfix.

I have had nothing regarding my annual review and want to understand what happens in they miss the two month window? Would my IVA fail because of the practitioner's incompetence?

Many thanks

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:19 am
My advice would be to contact them to establish where things are with your review ... am sure it won't fail
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:09 am
I am sure some allowance would be made for transfer delays -- but, as Luluj says, I would give them a nudge.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

hubert

Post by hubert » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:39 pm
Definitely would send a very polite little email just saying you have heard nothing, appreciate transfer may cause delay etc... But adding "please let me know if you need anything from me"

That puts the ball in their court and you can safely wait and they can never claim they were waiting on you.

Not that you need to worry, I reckon they are well and truly bogged down and half the staff are probably already In Xmas mode!
Last edited by hubert on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One pay-cheque away from oblivion!

Lou74

Post by Lou74 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:41 pm
Just to say my annual review was due in October and I also haven't heard anything back yet. I also sent everything off to PJG before the transfer. I think I will get in touch too.

mikepapa

Post by mikepapa » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:47 pm
me to, annual review done in October, all sent off to PJG, now two months down the line heard nothing, dont even know if our I & E is ok. b***** useless, never had to chase PJG for anything, always had reply to e mails next day,, really feel let down by PJG. not going to worry about it until after Xmas now tbh :-(
Kind Regards, MP

IVA accepted 1st October 2009

Cleo76

Post by Cleo76 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:45 am
I have been chasing at least twice a week since we were transferred. Jaimie the customer services guy is very polite and always reassures me that they will be looking at it soon but they still cannotgive me any indication of time.

I realise they are busy but it is just so frustrating. We were hoping we'd have our completion certificate about now. I'm sure if we were still with Mel's team we would have received it or at least been able to speak to.someone other than customer services.

Cleo76

Post by Cleo76 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:22 pm
Anyone had any joy with Creditfix. Still no joy for me despite constant chasing

Shining

Post by Shining » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:55 pm
Oh dear I feel so much for you all as when you're with Melanie and co, I know how efficient they were from personal experience and to be passed to a company that don't seem able to give any definitive answers apart from soon which in my mind isn't good enough!
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

recovering

Post by recovering » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:45 pm
I had a conversation with them about 2/3 weeks ago, very pleasant chap I had to email him my payslip bank statement and front page of my annual review so he could understand how my IVA actually works (my pay differs every month) since then...nothing...I emailed the info with a note asking if he was my contact...no reply.... then 2 days ago a question on my pension.....nothing!

recovering

Post by recovering » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:46 pm
If they dare to send me the letter about terms and conditions perhaps I willdo the same.....NOTHING

Cleo76

Post by Cleo76 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:23 pm
It is a shambles. Didn't think things could get worse than before we started our iva but sleepless nights and feeling sick in the pit of my stomach are back with a vengeance.

abbiesmum2003

Post by abbiesmum2003 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:18 am
I sent nice polite emails when first transferredbut heard nothing. In the end sent a bit of a shirty "this isnt good enough, i doubt you would allow me 3 weeks to respond to your enquirys" suddenly i got a response within 24 hours. Not an actual answer to my query but still a response. Ive not had the t&cs email yet. Ive had a phonecall but was at work so couldnt answer and not paying the bill to call them back. Not gonna do anything about it now til new year. Just keep on making our payment. They can wait now.

Shining

Post by Shining » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:54 am
Isn't it a shame it comes to this when in fact a quick answer to your queries would smooth the way for a seamless transition. They might be busy but so are we too and we manage to ask the question, the courtesy of an answer not just an acknowledgement wouldn't go amiss!
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

thisusernameistaken

Post by thisusernameistaken » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:13 pm
I hope Melanie is reading this CF debacle.
17 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”