CREDITFIX ????

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
32 posts Page 1 of 3

mrsbee

Post by mrsbee » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:46 pm
Hi everyone
So we found out about the transfer of our IVA from PJG to Creditfix by seeing it on here then we had a letter to inform us along with a letter from PJG. Since had a phonecall which I missed but returned (took me 20 minutes in a queue to get through) to be told that I would be sent a 'welcome pack via email' I didn't receive this. Our annual review was due on the 14th Dec heard nothing. Fast forward to this morning I get a letter in the post a copy badly photocopied I might add (faded) of our annual report to creditors. Firstly I was shocked as I say we haven't had a review. Secondly there are a few things that I'm confused about it states that we are in arrears of £52.00? Have no idea why! Thirdly it states that we have gone from paying 21p in the £ to 7p ????!!!! What on earth! So I have emailed them, will see if I get a reply as we haven't had any replies back before. I can't believe how depressed I feel about this our IVA has been a bumpy ride as it is but now we are into the last 12 months we could see a chink of light but this whole creditfix business has caused somewhat of a blackout :( Any thoughts please. Thanks
Debt free after a successful f&f :)

Jo.58

Post by Jo.58 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:25 pm
Hiya
You are not alone, hubby's review was the 14th nov, like you we had the initial letter, missed phone call then the annual creditors report, which also said in arrears and a few other things, which I don't understand why, which I am going to email about but he has had nothing else.
Going to leave it now till after xmas and then try and sort it out !!!
IVA started 14/10/11
CC received 31/10/16

Cleo76

Post by Cleo76 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:37 pm
We are in same situation too. Our creditors report said we had paid a zero dividend. I phoned them and was told to ignore it. We expected our final review in October when we made final payment but nothing. I have been chasing them every week. Don't worry, you're not alone.

hubert

Post by hubert » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:59 pm
Sounds to me like they have cocked up the data import from PJG. Telling you to ignore it suggests they are aware of many such problems and are resolving them manually.

I got a letter to Mr Xxxxx &. Nothing after the & just like their system had me flagged as a joint IVA but no second name or something. Weird.
One pay-cheque away from oblivion!

fruitloop

Post by fruitloop » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:06 pm
We are in similar situation. Going into our last year, both received out annual report to creditors, some information was wrong so I phoned them and was told the figures are corrupt because not all information had been received from PJG when the files were transferred and that the figures would correct themselves on the next review.

Shining

Post by Shining » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:15 pm
Oh dear and if any of you are like me, everything has to be in place and done properly and on time, I'm a stickler or I worry like crazy. Hoping it does soon smooth itself over as at the minute I'm not reading too many positives!
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

urbanfox

Post by urbanfox » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:34 pm
I believe that were i in your shoes, i would not be happy to be told it was due to corrupt files and it would sort itself at the next review. Surely if a report is sent to creditors it demonstrates that an annual review has been done and indicates what changes there are as a result of the review. The creditors therefore are being mis-informed but more worryingly - what about those who have had pay increases during the last 12 months - are they ignoring that now then in 12 months time will tell you that you have to pay back xxx amount of money due to their mistake? I would be insisting that they conduct a proper annual review as they are required to do. Another example of why they really do not deserve the 23% fees they are asking for if they can't get something so fundamental correct!
IVA started Jan 2012
Last payment made June 2014 @100p
Completion certificate received Sept 2014

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:52 pm
It appears all of the dividend estimates have plunged during the transfer !

I am sure there are paper copies of everything on file and they should, as they seem to be aware of the problem, be putting resources into doing manual reviews to establish the new base line.

It is simply not good enough to say it will correct itself next year.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

recovering

Post by recovering » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:59 pm
COME ON CREDITFIX!!!!! GET YOUR COLLECTIVE ACT TOGETHER!

SUC

Post by SUC » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:18 am
This mess must be doing their image enormous damage with existing and future customers. If I was looking to enter into an IVA now with a little knowledge I would stay well clear of them. When I looked at the whole process of an IVA, the National Debt Helpline forwarded to me and recommended Grant Thornton. They where in my opinion a disaster as well.

mrsbee

Post by mrsbee » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:27 am
Thanks for all the replies everyone. I'm still worrying like mad as hubby has had a promotion at work a few months back and a wage increase to go with it, I don't want to wait 12 months then get stung with a massive bill! I want it all sorting now, they wouldn't let us wait 12 months to get out act together would they?! Still no reply from them by email either. When I had another look at the report it seems they are implying that our creditors are saying we owe more and an investigation is going to be launched? God knows what that's about, they only decided that after 4 years? hmmm very fishy, I feel like a piece of meat in a vat of sharks at the moment :( Hoping to get some reply from them before xmas just for a bit of piece of mind.
Debt free after a successful f&f :)

hubert

Post by hubert » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:50 pm
Wage increases are yours to keep until the annual review.

If they take ages to sort the review out I can't see how they can backdate demands for money.

If your review showed your payments needed to go down, they'd hardly refund you some backdated payments now would they!?
One pay-cheque away from oblivion!

Shining

Post by Shining » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:30 am
Some IP's deal with wage increases at annual review others deal with them at the time of the increase so. I do feel they're lacking terribly on the communication side and to knowingly take on x amount of extra IVA's then surely they should have done their homework and taken on x amount of extra staff to deal with extra workload, it will always be inevitable that there will be clients who want reassurance and guidance and to transfer those at completion surely was never going to be good practice!
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

leaKybrain

Post by leaKybrain » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:24 pm
Seems like a deja vu situation as we are in the same boat

review due 14th Dec. Nothing since original letter from PJG to say its been transferred, then get a letter this morning that says they have been trying to contact us...errr no you haven't.

Also asking us to sign a form that is for 'Resolutions for Consideration' only a couple we understand.

My hubby has just come out of hospital yesterday, I had already decided I was going to leave everything till new year, then we get this. I am so stressed out all I want to do is cry. I really have no one to talk to about what all this means, and interpretations....I'm going to be putting some of the questions in a separate thread.

ivamess

Post by ivamess » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:38 pm
"..Nothing since original letter from PJG to say its been transferred, then get a letter this morning that says they have been trying to contact us...errr no you haven't..." LeaKybrain

Same here. I know they haven't been trying to contact us so it's a lie.
32 posts Page 1 of 3
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”