annual review

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
18 posts Page 1 of 2

mikepapa

Post by mikepapa » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:09 pm
Hi everyone, im one of the unlucky ones sold to credifix, problem I have is my annual review was in October, all my payslips and info was sent to PJG as normal,, then the transfer happened, ive not heard anything since apart from the change of T& Cs letter and the red letter. I'm concerned because I thought we only had two months to complete our review, I doint even know if its been done,, if the new I&e has been accepted ,, nothing,, tried ringing with no success, anyone else in the same situation?,, I don't want the IVA failing after over 5 years of paying it.
Kind Regards, MP

IVA accepted 1st October 2009

Lou74

Post by Lou74 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:24 pm
mikepapa, I have just posted this on the other thread. Exactly the same situation as you, my review was also due in October.

I have contacted Greg today and got a very quick response. My annual review was due in october. I had sent everything to pjg prior to that and had expected all the info to be handed over. I hadnt heard anything despite chasing it since the transfer. Today I have been told that PJG should have done it, however due to the backlog since the transfer plus the fact that CF didnt have access to the i&e that I did for PJG, it hasnt been done. I now have to redo my i&e, and Greg will pass it on to the relevant dept. I've also been assured that its nothing to worry about and they will now do it asap.
Keeping my fingers crossed.
I would definitely chase it up with Greg if you haven't heard anything. - See more at: http://www.iva.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TO ... lYkP2.dpuf

Cleo76

Post by Cleo76 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:31 pm
My final review was also due Oct. I've been chasing Creditfix weekly since the transfer from PJG. Today I emailed Greg. I'm hoping he will help. I've got an audit trail showing my tens of emails asking for my final review paperwork so I'm hoping they won't be able to blame me.

Lou74

Post by Lou74 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:38 pm
Me too Cleo, but Greg was quite adamant that it really wasn't a cause for concern that it hadnt been done. The thing is though, Ive had a paycut and believe my payments should be less as I am paying more than the original amount agreed at the creditors meeting.

headbanger

Post by headbanger » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:05 pm
Hi guys

First time I've posted in yonks.

I too have moved across to CF from PJG

I had a phone call from CF at weekend about T&C and Standing order change.

My payment was returned to my bank on last week so had to get new bank account details to set new SO up.

I asked at the same time that my annual review normally carried out in Nov. I have not received anything to do with the review. The lady said in the phone at CF that they do their reviews in Feb so not to worry.

Should I be worrying because it wasn't carried out in November.
Started a DMP sept '09
IVA since Dec '11
Completion Certificate Dec '16

recovering

Post by recovering » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:21 pm
It says on your creditors report it is an annual review and has to be done within a certain time 2 months? It certainly is not in FEB unless your meeting was in FEB. I Am beginning to think someone is winding us up!!!!!

harrysmummy78

Post by harrysmummy78 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:40 pm
I am actually loosing the will to live with all of this! oh I might be lucky then as my review is due in February, have just spent 3 hours preparing docs to email including uplift spreadsheets so its clear what we have paid over our normal monthly payments and explaining how my monthly wage is calculated as I include my bonus in my NET salary due to peaks & troughs in my job as I don't expect they will get their heads around it as the simplest of things they are making complicated.. aaghh for the love of god this past 3 months has put 10 years on me!
Inter-locking IVA approved 25th Feb 2013 - F&F offer Accepted 06th July 2017 - Completion Certificate received 20th July 2017

headbanger

Post by headbanger » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:46 pm
My review date has always been Nov but I think my original creditors was first week in December.

I hope they record their calls for proof.

She made it sound like everyone had a feb review date. I said as long as it's not me holding things up and she said I wasn't to worry.

I'm just getting upto speed with forum. What is the score with equity release or an extra 12 months payments at the end of year five
Started a DMP sept '09
IVA since Dec '11

harrysmummy78

Post by harrysmummy78 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:55 pm
My advice would be email wage slips fill your I&E form out and again scan/email this and make sure you have 6 months bank statements ready to email or post and then at least you have done your part then its a case of chasing them constantly.

As for equity we have no answers to this as CF are not prepared to answer the questions on this forum that so many of us need the answers to :(
Inter-locking IVA approved 25th Feb 2013 - F&F offer Accepted 06th July 2017 - Completion Certificate received 20th July 2017

headbanger

Post by headbanger » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:00 pm
Will I just use PJG I&E spreadsheet from Nov 13 as that was my last one used
Started a DMP sept '09
IVA since Dec '11

recovering

Post by recovering » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:04 pm
They have their own I&E forms

headbanger

Post by headbanger » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:09 pm
Confused.com

Sorry for stupid question but I haven ever had CF version of I&E template so am I snookered til they send out in feb.

Random question here. I said I would help a friend at work find an iva company for them to go to but not sure who to recommend with not being PJG anymore
Started a DMP sept '09
IVA since Dec '11

harrysmummy78

Post by harrysmummy78 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:12 pm
send an email to Chris.Callery@creditfixme.co.uk he was really helpful and sent me one.

also take a look at this post there is a copy of their I&e form on this a little different to PJG's

http://www.iva.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=68291

harrysmummy78

Post by harrysmummy78 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:19 pm
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by headbanger

Confused.com

Sorry for stupid question but I haven ever had CF version of I&E template so am I snookered til they send out in feb.

Random question here. I said I would help a friend at work find an iva company for them to go to but not sure who to recommend with not being PJG anymore
Tell them to take a look on this forum it will give them a good idea who not to approach [:D]

Pandy

Post by Pandy » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:07 am
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by headbanger

Confused.com

Michael Peoples and McCambridge Duffy seem to get the best reviews since Mel isn't here now.
Last edited by Pandy on Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
If life is what you make it, I must have been in a strange mood when I made mine
18 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”