An update

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
19 posts Page 1 of 2

Mr Frugal

Post by Mr Frugal » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:58 am
Hi all I haven't posted in a while but thought I'd provide an update on my current ongoing circumstances. My last payment left the bank in April and I also signed PPI deed of assignment at the same time but still waiting for CC from payplan. I have sent various emails and a few calls to Payplan but they appear for some strange reason to be dragging there feet in sending me the CC. During the last couple of months of the IVA I was given a new case officer which was a disappointment as I had the same one for 3 years previous. What has been frustrating they even contacted me asking for a wage slip back from 2012 as they appeared to of misplaced it and had no record of it and what I find astonishing is that was the time of my first review and I know I completed a review at the time as my payment increased and I also know I have sent all related pay slips p60 etc to them. To cut a long story short I managed to find original copy and forwarded it accordingly and now they are saying my arrangement is now at completions. What I find incredibly unprofessional is the fact they told me back in April no further monies were due and they have spent the last few months chasing a wage slip from 2012. The emails which I sent to clarify the situation have also taken a week or so to reply to which again is completely unprofessional. At this moment in time I am still waiting for the CC and my opinion of payplan has changed as during the IVA they were pretty good but once it's over they don't seem that bothered to ensure their clients receive closure and let them get on with their lives.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:08 am
That's not good service. I had my completion after two weeks. They seem to be dragging their heels due to the Wright v Green court case but, as you have signed the Deed of Assignment there shouldn't be a problem.

Keep pestering them - they'll soon get fed up of you!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

linrog

Post by linrog » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:09 am
i had my cc 6 weeks after completion this firm needs to get a grip
full final paid over 29/2/16 cc arrived 12/4/16 its all over

Mr Frugal

Post by Mr Frugal » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:09 pm
Due to the way Payplan have handled the closure of my arrangement my opinion of them have completely changed and it's made me extremely angry.I fulfilled all my obligations never missing a payment and have no further monies to pay over and they still can't get it right.It feels as though Payplan and most IVA companies in general have no real urgency to issue CC's once the payments are settled.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:15 pm
Just keep hounding them!!
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.

Shining

Post by Shining » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:28 am
Do keep badgering them, it's often he who shouts loudest. All the best.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:59 am
I would ringing them weekly if not daily ... hopefully they will act quickly.

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Lisa Thomas

Industry Expert

Post by Lisa Thomas » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:34 am
some firms can take up to 6 months to close so you could be waiting until October. You shouldn't need to but I suggest that you keep up the pressure so that they get fed up with you and prioritise your case.
I'm a licensed IP with 16+ yrs at Neville & Co covering the South West area. I have a YouTube channel with advisory videos on here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMPTTu ... Z5k9ZcC2MA http://www.nevilleco.co.uk 01752 786800 Lisa@nevilleco.co.uk

PayPlan rep

Post by PayPlan rep » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:09 pm
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by Mr Frugal

Hi all I haven't posted in a while but thought I'd provide an update on my current ongoing circumstances. My last payment left the bank in April and I also signed PPI deed of assignment at the same time but still waiting for CC from payplan. I have sent various emails and a few calls to Payplan but they appear for some strange reason to be dragging there feet in sending me the CC. During the last couple of months of the IVA I was given a new case officer which was a disappointment as I had the same one for 3 years previous. What has been frustrating they even contacted me asking for a wage slip back from 2012 as they appeared to of misplaced it and had no record of it and what I find astonishing is that was the time of my first review and I know I completed a review at the time as my payment increased and I also know I have sent all related pay slips p60 etc to them. To cut a long story short I managed to find original copy and forwarded it accordingly and now they are saying my arrangement is now at completions. What I find incredibly unprofessional is the fact they told me back in April no further monies were due and they have spent the last few months chasing a wage slip from 2012. The emails which I sent to clarify the situation have also taken a week or so to reply to which again is completely unprofessional. At this moment in time I am still waiting for the CC and my opinion of payplan has changed as during the IVA they were pretty good but once it's over they don't seem that bothered to ensure their clients receive closure and let them get on with their lives.

PayPlan rep

Post by PayPlan rep » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:15 pm
Dear Mr Frugal,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience.

Would you be able to contact us at PayPlan directly so we can look into your file and help get it resolved?

Thank you very much

PayPlan Representative

font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by Mr Frugal

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:22 pm
Hello and welcome PayPlan Rep. I hope you can visit regularly :-)
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:29 pm
Welcome from me as well.
Bob Marley.

Lisa Thomas

Industry Expert

Post by Lisa Thomas » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:55 pm
Me Three. This will be extremely useful to many of the forum members.
I'm a licensed IP with 16+ yrs at Neville & Co covering the South West area. I have a YouTube channel with advisory videos on here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMPTTu ... Z5k9ZcC2MA http://www.nevilleco.co.uk 01752 786800 Lisa@nevilleco.co.uk

Mr Frugal

Post by Mr Frugal » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:12 pm
Very latest update from Payplan is that I have now received my CC in the post and also via email so kicking up a fuss can work wonders. In all fairness Payplan have been pretty good and I've had an easy painless 5 years with them. I also cannot complain too much considering it's taken 8 weeks since my last payment to receive my CC. I would like to say a big thank you to Payplan for helping me through the difficult times and also the advice and support which has been offered on this forum. I know I have contributed on a limited basis but I always read the forum and have taken so licence from other members experiences. I hope like many others that anyone entering an IVA has a painless journey and it's really worth it in the end albeit receiving a small piece of paper saying it's completed. The 5 years initially seems daunting but it really does fly by.Finally I would like to say thank you for all the advice given and the forum goes from strength to strength continuing to offer much needed support. There is life at the end of the tunnel and long may it continue.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:35 pm
Glad it's all been sorted, very pleased for you.
Bob Marley.
19 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”