IVA.co.uk Provide Award Winning IVA Support

Share this post with your friends

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jay C
IVA Junior

United Kingdom
55 Posts

Posted - 06 March 2012 :  10:15:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Waiting on a call back from my chosen IP, number crunching time I think, lets try and get a proposal together...

kallis3

kallis3

IVA completed.

United Kingdom
66038 Posts

Posted - 06 March 2012 :  10:20:50  Show Profile  Visit kallis3's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm sure it will be fine jay. Make sure you're happy with your allowances. Put down what you actually spend.

http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk/

The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity. – Ulysses S. Grant

An iva.co.uk mentor,is someone sharing from their experiences of dealing with debt

Jan
xx
Go to Top of Page

clarelm99
IVA Junior

clarelm99

34 month\s down 26 month\s to go.

United Kingdom
129 Posts

Posted - 06 March 2012 :  13:09:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good Luck Jay you have done the hardest part by admitting you need help.

Clare
X

[url=http://www.magicalkingdoms.com/timers/]image[/url]
Go to Top of Page

plasticdaft

plasticdaft

United Kingdom
9548 Posts

Posted - 06 March 2012 :  13:18:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
who have you opted to speak to,and have you taken advice from more than one source?

Paul

Discharged today the 8th feb 2012. View is much brighter now.
Continuing to rebuild our credit worthiness.
Go to Top of Page

Jay C
IVA Junior

Jay C

United Kingdom
55 Posts

Posted - 06 March 2012 :  16:15:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spoke to Tina from Melanie Giles, Brilliant.

Got a list of things to do, starting 2morrow..
Go to Top of Page

Foggy

Foggy

IVA completed.

United Kingdom
13814 Posts

Posted - 06 March 2012 :  16:18:32  Show Profile  Visit Foggy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You won't go far wrong with Team Mel, Jay (unless Tina is talking to herself in the mirror or dancing on the table!!! ) :0)

Any opinions I express are merely that .. opinions based on experience. I am no expert but have difficulty in keeping my mouth shut. You have been warned :-)

IVA Completed with funds paid to date 23rd July 2013 .... Completion Certificate 10th January 2014

Visit my blog here : http://foggy.blogs.iva.co.uk/
Go to Top of Page

lesley_

lesley_

IVA completed.

25670 Posts

Posted - 06 March 2012 :  16:33:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tina is lovely and being with Melanie myself believe me it's a great choice.

IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.
Go to Top of Page

MelanieGiles
IP

MelanieGiles

48266 Posts

Posted - 06 March 2012 :  23:08:13  Show Profile  Visit MelanieGiles's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think that we have already received your case details from Tina, and we will be in touch tomorrow to advise on the way forward from here. Glad you found Tina's advice helpful - we think that she is one special lady, who deserved the odd bit of praise, so thank you for that and I will make sure she gets to see this post personally tomorrow.

Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner for over 20 years. Owner and Director of PJG Recovery.

To have me propose an IVA for you, please visit:
http://www.melaniegiles.com/ivaEnquiry.asp or my company website www.pjgrecovery.com

Go to Top of Page

MrsR
IVA Journeyman

MrsR

32 month\s down 28 month\s to go.

United Kingdom
816 Posts

Posted - 07 March 2012 :  00:31:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Jayc,

I decided to go with Mels' teams after the praise that I read on this forum from other satisfied customers.

Tina is a star and is a credit to the team !

I started my journey on the 27th February and I wish you the best for your proposal.

Started IVA 27th Feb 2012 - Due to complete 27th Jan 2018 !!
Go to Top of Page

footiemad
IVA Artisan

footiemad

40 month\s down 20 month\s to go.

1658 Posts

Posted - 07 March 2012 :  10:02:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Excellent choice JayC - you'll be fine with Tina and Mel x
Go to Top of Page

kallis3

kallis3

IVA completed.

United Kingdom
66038 Posts

Posted - 07 March 2012 :  10:11:35  Show Profile  Visit kallis3's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You've picked a good team there. I'm sure you will be fine.

http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk/

The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity. – Ulysses S. Grant

An iva.co.uk mentor,is someone sharing from their experiences of dealing with debt

Jan
xx
Go to Top of Page

Tina Shortland
IVA Artisan

Tina Shortland

2950 Posts

Posted - 07 March 2012 :  11:23:27  Show Profile  Visit Tina Shortland's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Really glad we are going to be able to help you JayC and the posters on here will be a fantastic support for you along the way too.

Thanks for the compliments everyone - a little blushed at my desk now! Foggy - ha ha, to anyone not knowing what on earth your comments relate to it makes me sound a little crazy!!! Rest assured, I'm only crazy at the weekeends! :-)

Regards, Tina Shortland, Debt Advisory Manager for Melanie Giles at Debt Advice TV.

If you’re looking for effective debt related information, articles and news, then go now to our on-line advice service at www.debtadvicetv.com

If you’re ready to ask us for specific advice or help, then get in touch at www.call-me.debtadvicetv.com so you can start to free yourself from the stress and anxiety of overwhelming debt.
Go to Top of Page

clarelm99
IVA Junior

clarelm99

34 month\s down 26 month\s to go.

United Kingdom
129 Posts

Posted - 07 March 2012 :  12:52:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dont think you guys take enough credit for the enormous amount of help you give to people when they feel all is hopeless.

Clare
X

[url=http://www.magicalkingdoms.com/timers/]image[/url]
Go to Top of Page

plasticdaft

plasticdaft

United Kingdom
9548 Posts

Posted - 07 March 2012 :  12:58:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tina S

Really glad we are going to be able to help you JayC and the posters on here will be a fantastic support for you along the way too.

Thanks for the compliments everyone - a little blushed at my desk now! Foggy - ha ha, to anyone not knowing what on earth your comments relate to it makes me sound a little crazy!!! Rest assured, I'm only crazy at the weekeends! :-)

Do your weekends run wednesday to tuesday???image

Paul

Discharged today the 8th feb 2012. View is much brighter now.
Continuing to rebuild our credit worthiness.
Go to Top of Page

olympic_torch
IVA Artisan

olympic_torch

1517 Posts

Posted - 07 March 2012 :  13:01:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just hope France can win on Saturday.
If Wales win the grand slam it will be impoossible to move for flippin dafodill's on here!

Aucto Splendore Resurgo.
IVA accepted May 2007.
Extended by 12 months in lieu of equity March 2012.
F+F offer accepted May 2012.
C of C received August 2012.
IVA dropped off credit file 24th May 2013.

Go to Top of Page

Jay C
IVA Junior

Jay C

United Kingdom
55 Posts

Posted - 07 March 2012 :  17:33:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Once again thanks everyone on this forum and Melanie and Tina.

When I was on the phone to Tina she asked how I was feeling at this point, nice to be asked I thought, my answer was:

Its like when i went paragliding in turkey, you run down a rocky slope towards the cliff edge and jump... just hope the chute opens!
Go to Top of Page

Tina Shortland
IVA Artisan

Tina Shortland

2950 Posts

Posted - 07 March 2012 :  18:12:54  Show Profile  Visit Tina Shortland's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Melanie is a great deep sea diver so if it doesn't she'll pick you up at the bottom!! Only joking :-)

Paul - I find time for a little craziness in every day - it keeps me sane!

Clare - thank you - ours is a very humbling and rewarding job - we may not be performing surgery or firefighting but I do think we help save people and I always treat people how I would want to be treated if the shoe were on the other foot. You are a person first and the problem comes second.

Regards, Tina Shortland, Debt Advisory Manager for Melanie Giles at Debt Advice TV.

If you’re looking for effective debt related information, articles and news, then go now to our on-line advice service at www.debtadvicetv.com

If you’re ready to ask us for specific advice or help, then get in touch at www.call-me.debtadvicetv.com so you can start to free yourself from the stress and anxiety of overwhelming debt.
Go to Top of Page

MelanieGiles
IP

MelanieGiles

48266 Posts

Posted - 08 March 2012 :  00:34:07  Show Profile  Visit MelanieGiles's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OT - there is no "if" when it comes to Wales and the Grand Slam! It will of course be our third slam in the last 8 years - just to remind all of our neighbouring countries!

Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner for over 20 years. Owner and Director of PJG Recovery.

To have me propose an IVA for you, please visit:
http://www.melaniegiles.com/ivaEnquiry.asp or my company website www.pjgrecovery.com

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jump To:
No fingernails! - T43427 - P1 - The IVA Forum - Individual Volu.. © IVA.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07
Ask our experts a question, it will be posted on our forum
  • Simply complete form and you will get an answer from our experts
    (multiple replies within an hour *)
  • Your Question:
  • Your First Name:
  • Your Email:
  • Your Mob/Tel:

(optional)
  • Please Enter the Text in the image: Captcha

• The Question will go to our industry wide panel of experts:
    Melanie Giles Bridgewood Finance Solutions Debt Free Direct Bright Oak
    Mc Cambridge Duffy Andy Davie CCCS Vincent Bond and Co Ltd
  • * The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location
IVA CALCULATOR
IVA CALCULATOR
  • Do I qualify?
  • How much written off?
  • Monthly payment amount?
  • Total Debt:
    £
  • No of creditors:
  • Income:
    £
  • Expenses:
    £
  • Own home?
    Yes No
  • NOTE:

An IVA is not for everyone. This calculator will simply tell you whether it is an option for you.

• Live Help
Resources
Social Media
Clear my debt

-Talk to an iva.co.uk advisor
-Relaxed chat, discuss options
-No upfront fees

• Name
  • Email
  • Tel
  • Total Debt
  • What's the sum of 4 + 9 ?
    (spam protection)
Chat Now
Live Help
IVA.co.uk Newsletter
Reviews for IVA.co.uk
IVA.co.uk is rated 4.9 on a scale of 5 based on on reviewcentre.com.
Latest review:
So Glad We Did It - by , 19/09/2012
5/ 5stars
I have to admit to being less than keen to investigate the idea of an IVA as we had already gone down the route of a DMP with another company but this hadn't worked out. Hubby pushed for an IVA and started the ball rolling, however once we had started the process i soon realised how beneficial this would be. Andy Davie at Vincent Bond was fantastic, he went through the whole process with us fully and explained everyhing thoroughly. We are now almost 2 years in and haven't looked back.