I have emailed and telephoned Freeman Jones many times and have yet to receive a response

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

Richard.tl

Post by Richard.tl » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:42 pm
Good Afternoon, I made the last payment to on an IVA in October 2013 to Freeman Jones and subsequently they requested some missing information. This took some time to obtain tdue to a previous employer going into liquidation and was provided end of December 2013. I have chased up FJ many times via email and telephone and yet to receive a response or even acknowledgement of my emails. Very frustrated that I have paid my dues and now we have radio silence. Kindly advise

welshwiz

Post by welshwiz » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:07 pm
Hi Richard

Try emailing Sarah Jolly, you will find her email in the experts section, I have always found her helpful

Steven Hewitt

Industry Expert

Post by Steven Hewitt » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:21 pm
Hi Richard.tl,

Sorry to hear that there has been a lack of communication since providing the additional information.

Please can you email me directly at Steve.Hewitt@Freemanjones.com with your reference number and I'll look into this for you.

Again apologies for any delay.
Steven Hewitt - a member of the team at Freeman Jones

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:19 pm
Hopefully you have now made contact with the relevant person at your IP firm Richard, but do let us know if not.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”