Had CC but GT cannot send interest on PPI as they haven't got a data base set up yet !!

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Joanne.60

Post by Joanne.60 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:09 pm
My IVA closed in Sept 2012, certificate issued Sept 2013. e-mail received to confirm all PPI has been claimed and cheques sent to Grant Thorton. They now tell me they cannot send me the 8% interest owed to us by them because they haven't got data base in place yet for sending the correct monies out to the creditors!!! Grants tell me they are working on a pilot scheme and cannot give me a time scale when they can send me the 8% interest on all of the PPI claims. Cannot believe that a huge company haven't got a data base set up to handle and deal with this thousands of people will be affected by this. Grants make no apology for the delay even though they've had some of the PPI cheques since Jan 2013! shocking service. Has anyone else had this problem to deal with yet if so please help and advise I new it wouldn't be over even though we've had our certificate over 18 months

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
This might explain why nobody who has been promised the 8% has yet received it! With GT's usual communication skills, no-one has been given any explanation either.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

plasticdaft

Forum Expert

Post by plasticdaft » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:59 pm
GT are totally full of s###! Honestly they would make a saint swear!

Keep pestering them and make an official complaint.

Absolute nonsense of a firm ruining lives.

paul
Discharged today the 8th feb 2012. View is much brighter now.
Continuing to rebuild our credit worthiness.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”