That's it

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Loujess123

Post by Loujess123 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:58 pm
Hi all,
I have just made my last payment to gt (1st July) and I was hoping that someone could tell me a success story for completion!! As I get the impression it's going to take at least until January.

Also, ppi still ongoing and no sign of the 8% as promised! when I asked about this they said "we have no idea how long it will take, could be next year."

I am really happy it's over after 6 long years, I was just hoping someone could give me an insight into life after, whilst waiting for the cert!!!

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:14 pm
Hi and well done on making all the payments. GT tend to take a MINIMUM of 6 months ( even before PPI hit the fan). To be fair they took 6 months almost to the day with me. You will, most likely, get no communication unless you instigate it -- when I asked for updates I was sent very informative replies, but ... "no ask = no get".

Also, whilst income and expenditure is no longer an issue, GT are one of the few firms that will still grab any windfalls you come into before that certificate is issued.

Useful post completion guide here to when that paper arrives:

http://pjgrecovery.com/clean-up-credit-rating.asp
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”