notice of breach

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Nichola.70

Post by Nichola.70 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:38 pm
Hi to all of my Forum friends, just a quick update: Receive a 'notice of breach' thursday, which I am told I have 28 days to respond. Have nothing to respond with? Can honestly say I don't know what sort of company dfd is! Guess its bankrupcy here we come as they really are not hearing what I'm saying.[:(]

rotherhamdan

Post by rotherhamdan » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:47 pm
Does it say what your breach is, I've received one this Saturday and I'm no wiser but I'm speaking to them tomorrow, as I paid my last payment 14 months ago and have been waiting for it to close due to the PPI issues which got solved, as they claimed over £6000, I was told that if any creditors were unhappy they'd use that money to settle them, I forgot to put that on my last post. So I'm confuse and in the dark. Have you had problems paying your payments or is it out of the blue?
D I Drabble

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:47 pm
All Notices of Breach should clearly state the grounds for the default, and the timescale over which you may be able to rectify this. This is hardly treating customers fairly, if the wording of the paperwork is as vague as you state.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”