1 year into iva

5 posts Page 1 of 1

shazron

Post by shazron » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:54 am
im a year into iva and now doing a reveiw,how do i know what my ip put down last year to come to the payments i have nothing to go on this year are the ip;s allowed to give me a run down list of what they put down as expenditure ect for this year,[:I]
s.lanham

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:50 pm
We always send a copy of the previous year's I&E at the review time. If your own IP has not done this you could use the I&E from the original proposal which will give you a good idea. Make sure and add on the additional costs of living in addition to any extra income.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:58 pm
Do you not have a copy of the original proposals that you signed, together with the Chairman's Report which highlights any amendments which were agreed at the creditors meeting? If not, ask your IP to e-mail a copy over to you.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

shazron

Post by shazron » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:20 pm
ive phoned knightsbridge yet again and they are posting origanal proposals today,all ive got is how much to pay each mth,and on forms just says if income goes above 50% on wages,nothing about origanal i/e ect.
s.lanham

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:22 pm
They should have sent you a signed copy of the proposals when they issued these to creditors initially, so make sure you keep this one close to hand until the IVA concludes as you may need to refer to again.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA approved!”