Need some advice on cc issues still cant get in touch with GT. Who can I complain to ?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Blake.lm

Post by Blake.lm » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:02 am
Need some advice on cc issues still cant get in touch with gt regarding this certifcate took ages to get my final review looked at and after recieving email stating no more monies due still waiting for cc since may 2014 is this normal procedure according to other companys they are issueing their cc before 8 weeks who can I complain to

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:15 am
Hi and

Write and use their own complaints procedure

If you are then still unhappy then there are other avenues that you can take

The delay in some completion certificates is appalling with some people waiting up to two years

Regards
Andam Davies

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:15 am
Hi Blake this time delay is normal for most companies and certainly for GT.

Yes, a few are managing to issue certs in around 8 weeks ( sometimes even sooner) but this does depend upon individual cases and PPI situations.

Many issue, I would say within 3 to 4 months.

GT, however, insist that the usual 6 months set aside for closure is the minimum. With PPI delays this is more likely to be 12+ with GT.

I was issued mine 6 months after being sent to closures. That was due to my PPI issued having already been resolved.

To invoke the complaints procedure you must go through GT's internal system first ( which will take 3 months ) then you can complain to their regulators.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”