EIC PPI Claim Farce!

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

cherrypink

Post by cherrypink » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:01 pm
Hi everyone...

Well, I should have got my completion certificate with Grant Thornton back in March/April. Instead, it's August and I get an email today asking who did my PPI claims as EIC have no information on any of the claims, even though they did every single PPI claim for me!

So annoyed right now it's unreal - EIC are incredibly poor (I've got letters from them for the last 2 years asking for me to re-sign this and that because their wording is incorrect). But to deny they have ANY records of the claims at all is just ridiculous. It also seems like they haven't been passing on all the funds to GT either.

I now have to spend hours going through whatever emails and letters I may have scanned from them as proof. Not what you need when you have screaming kids in the house!

Anyway had their PPI messed up by EIC like this?

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:15 pm
Sorry to hear this Cherrypink -- but I am sure (positive) that you are not alone in having problems with this particular company.

I do wonder why the likes of GT put up with this poor level of service, unless there are closer company ties than we are aware of.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

cherrypink

Post by cherrypink » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:01 pm
Thanks Foggy.

Luckily I have evidence in the bits of paperwork I signed, it's so bizarre because this started in 2012, it's dragging on so much and now to deny they even know anything about these claims...annoying.

I'd highly recommend anyone having to deal with them keep all emails and letters safe, I scanned all the important ones thankfully.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”