I completed an IVA November 2011. Which mortgage companies would consider me ?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

Peter.jnr

Post by Peter.jnr » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:19 pm
I conpleyed an IVA in Nov 2011 and would like to know which mortgage company's would consider me.

Many thanks

Peter

sponge

Post by sponge » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:31 pm
I'm being lazy just cuts n paste this one

It's assumed that you checked your CR and all trace of your IVA has gone in which case you can apply to most lenders, just one tiny caveat..

In most applications there's been the question "have ever entered into an agreement with your creditors" or words to that effect. It's a yes no thing and down to each to decide, some say no and get a mortgage some say yes and don't. If worried by it, you could try a broker, there's a couple on here in the members section who have worked their magic for some posters

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:56 pm
Your best bet would be to have a word with our mortgage brokers who post on forum: Ryan and / or Shaun.

You can find their details by clicking on the "Ask a Question" button (top left) and scrolling down the new page.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:04 pm
A number of options ... A broker is definitely the right way to go ... I have used Ryan and had really goid results, whilst other forum members have used Shaun to get equally good results ... Worth speaking to one or both of them as Foggy suggests.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”