undecided

5 posts Page 1 of 1

nofear21

Post by nofear21 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:23 pm
I am about to embark on my IVA with Payplan and I still feel a bit unsure. Am I choosing the right Company to do this, I know I have no choice I probe have to take this course, but is it the right one?

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:58 pm
Only you can decide in the end. First if the IVA is the right way to go and secondly if Payplan is the firm for you.

Hopefully you have chatted with a couple of companies and so know the pros and cons of the various solutions available.

Payplan do have thousands of "happy" clients ( I have used the inverted commas as I don't imagine any of us are actually happy with our situations!). Personally I would not use them -- but, one man's meat is another man's poison.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Struzzo39

Post by Struzzo39 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:29 pm
We are with Payplan and although we cannot fault them as a company and how they have helped us during the plan , we just feel that if we had our time again we would choose a different company such as Melanie Giles who just seem to go above and beyond to help their clients and put a personal touch to it all.
Steven & Debbie

Shining

Post by Shining » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:54 pm
Hi and welcome to the forum. Good luck with your IVA journey, a little time spent now researching companies can be a godsend later. Only you'll know when you've found 'the one'.

Talk to 2 or 3 to get an idea.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

relieved33

Post by relieved33 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:25 am
For me, the fact that you feel unsure is reason to try a few more companies. I knew from the first conversation with Cleardebt that we had made the right choice and they have been fantastic throughout.

Read the reviews on iva.com and give a few a call. Five years is a long time and things happen - read the blogs!

You will know I think when you have found someone you have total faith in.

Good luck!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “friends corner”