Hi, I am with Mel teams. How many copies of bank statements etc. will I need for review ?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

J,S

Post by J,S » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:22 am
Hi, i am with Mel teams and my first annual renewal is due shortly. How may bank statements, wage slips will i need.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:41 am
Requirements do vary from IP to IP --- I am sure Mel's team will let you know in good time.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Goosed

Post by Goosed » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:23 am
Hi J,S,

I am a client of Melanie`s company.

Normally at review time they ask for any outstanding wage slips from the year, your P60 and proof (copies of utilities statements, etc..)of any expenditure increases.

I`m paid weekly and I send in scans of my wage slips to my case manager every month which they then add to my file.
"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea".

Eric Cantona

Shining

Post by Shining » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:23 am
I was with Mel and her brilliant team and you receive a comprehensive list of what is required from your case worker in time for your review so hang on if not received it yet as I'm sure you will and I never had to send any bank statements throughout the duration of my IVA. Payslips, I sent in 3 monthly, P60, increased utility bills to justify the expenditure I also sent and a revised I&E.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”