Very confused and worried that proposal will be rejected.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

AdC3

Post by AdC3 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:05 am
Very confused and worried, went to vincent bond who done an income and expenditure and said our iva payment propsal would be £186 I then got a letter from tax credits reducing my payment I discussed this with vincent bond who said they would propose £110 a month until I return to work from maternity leave, I have now been contacted from the money group who have been instructed by vincent bond I also have received paperwork from them but a lot of the figures are incorrect.
Firstly I am worried the IP will not take the case with a small monthly payment and also that the proposal will be rejected we have debts of £55000
Just looking for any words of wisdom or advice really as this is as I'm sure it is for everyone a very difficult and stressful time

Struzzo39

Post by Struzzo39 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:10 am
Hi and welcome to thr forum. I am not a professional but feel that your ip wouldnt put your offer forward if he didnt ferl confident in it bein accepted. All the worries your havin are completely normal and I remember them all too well. Good luck on your journey
Steven & Debbie
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”