A bit fed up of waiting

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

picklepants

Post by picklepants » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:49 pm
I sent my F&F letter to my IP on 4th August, I rang last week as I hadn't heard anything & found out that it hadn't been looked at & my IP was on annual leave last week, I'm now on the 3rd week since I sent the letter in
I've rang them again today & I the lady I spoke to said she thought that the IP had looked at it but she didn't think anything had been sent to the creditors regarding the meeting but she is going to ask the IP when he comes out of the meeting & ring me back
She also said something about people who need variations etc are in before mine as there's a queue system?????
I just want to know a b***** date for the F&F meeting as I'm in limbo at the mo
IT"S OVER 11th NOVEMBER 2014

welshwiz

Post by welshwiz » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:24 pm
Who are you with picklepants, a lot depends on the company, my F&F took 6 weeks from first contact offering F&F to offer being accepted by creditors then another 2 weeks for CC after f&f payment cleared.

picklepants

Post by picklepants » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:37 pm
I'm with Carrington George, they have been really good apart from this issue
IT"S OVER 11th NOVEMBER 2014

Shining

Post by Shining » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:14 pm
I would keep pestering them until they do action it, obviously with IP being on leave not a lot can be done but now you would like some action which is understandable. It is frustrating waiting and hopefully very soon you'll have the offer presented to creditors.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”