Cross cross cross!

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

marce3000

Post by marce3000 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:13 pm
Just a moan really! We have been in our IVA for 6 years now and it is due to finish next Feb. We are in the process of a F&F offer. We have sent off the required info and were then asked to obtain 2 re mortgage refusals. I got confused and I wasn't sure of what I was doing and sent a polite email asking for clarification. The email I got back I felt was very sarcastic stating, "seems to have been for most, a straightforward procedure". Oh well I am obviously not most people! Very cross!

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:58 pm
There is no need for that .... I would be ringing and speaking to my IP and complaining ... That to me is unprofessional!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

marce3000

Post by marce3000 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:52 am
Yes I think I will complain today. The more I have thought about it the crosser I have got. I was only asking for clarification as I thought we had to apply for a remortgage to see if we could release funds to pay the creditors back more and all I wanted was a figure to put in. It didn't make sense that we were applying for a re mortgage on what we owe on our current mortgage as that seemed pointless as would not release any equity. Our IVA company has always been so helpful in the past but this department do not seem to rush to reply and when they do they send a response that makes you feel like you are a dim wit! Re mortgage applications were declined anyway as expected.

Shining

Post by Shining » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:58 am
there is absolutely no need for rudeness, sarcasm or whatever they see it as...clarification is just that and it's always best to ask if you're not 100% sure.

Do complain and keep the e-mail as evidence to back up complaint.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”