Last IVA payment April. Can I sell my house and get a new mortgage ?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

Samantha.c

Post by Samantha.c » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:48 pm
Hello my last iva payment was in April I haven't got my CC I want to look at moving next year my partner can I sell my house an get another mortgage iv never missed a payment my partner is looking to move in and
is looking to move jobs and will need security clearence will i get a mortgage an will i my past credit history stop his job iv rang my ip they don't think it's a problem but I know they look at my financial history

Shining

Post by Shining » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:16 pm
hi and welcome to the forum. Once you have received your Completion Certificate and have cleaned up your credit files you should be able to move with another mortgage until then you may find it very difficult I'm afraid. After 6 years from date of acceptance your files will clean themselves up but you will need to check for default dates to ensure all clear at the correct times.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

Shining

Post by Shining » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:17 pm
http://pjgrecovery.com/clean-up-credit-rating.asp

one link that may assist in cleaning up after an IVA.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:35 am
Contact the forum mortgage brokers, Ryan or Shaun. Contact details on the left under ask the experts...... They have both successfully achieved mortgages for a number of forum members
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Ryan

Industry Expert

Post by Ryan » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:48 pm
Hi,
Not sure if this affect you8 will the job, but if it is anything within financial services, this could be an issue.
When you are looking for a mortgage, ensure you have picked up your credit reports from all 3 agencies and make sure they are clean of eveything.
Once43 you have these then go to a broker who knows how to deal with this type of application.
Good luck and i would be happy to help in future
Ryan Radford
IVA Mortgage Expert
Zebra Money Centre

IVA Mortgage advice needed? Looking at Right to Buy and completed IVA still on credit files ?

Contact me at http://www.ivamortgageexpert.co.uk or via the expert page
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”