I've been contacted by GT to say I'm in breach. My circumstances have drastically changed

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Jackie.k

Post by Jackie.k » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:18 pm
I've been contacted by GT to say I'm in breach of my IVA which commenced in sept 2007 for 5 years. It was with another company originally then passed to g t
In that time I was unemployed at some stages, or on sickness. Early last year they contacted me to say I had addition money to pay on overtime which they hadn't calculated so would need to pay. I then was going to be on the sick for 3months post knee surgery. They said they would see if creditors would agree to close. I never had any further correspondence. Guess I hoped it had gone away! I've recently had calls and have forwarded 4 completed annual income forms which they keep saying they never received. My circumstances have drastically changed my girlfriend has moved in and baby due any day. I just don't have a penny left to pay anything. What's my options now.

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:24 pm
You need to speak with GT and have a full file review before the case is just failed. There may be a possibility that creditors accept what has been paid as full and final or they may reduce the contribution to an affordable amount.

Hopefully GT can help you on this one.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”