Rudely told by DFD that completion certificate will take longer due to complaint.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

zander

Post by zander » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:03 pm
Am with DFD paid my final payment in May this year. We signed to say that they could still collect any outstanding PPI (which there is none).
We were told that we would receive our c.c. by 1st September 2014. I enquired to DFD and was told by customer service (Female) that our C.C. is with completes department. I asked how long this would now take. The customer service employee said how long is a piece of string. I told her that she was very rude with her customer service and would make a complaint, which I did. DFD said I would here in 5 Days this did not happen, so I followed up the complaint again and was told I would here from them. I letter came saying they are looking in to this. We phoned up DFD today (11/09/2014 asking for an update and was rudely told that your C.C. will take longer due to the complaint. The customer service (Female) said some thing about PPI and other things. We told her that the PPI issue had been sorted out and agreed by us to be collected even after our C.C. We asked her what she meant by other things? but would not tell me anything. customer service would not pass me onto anybody else in DFD say no one would talk to me. I asked to talk to my Supervisor and was told the same. I said if I come to your office would some talk to me, she said no. It is like banging your head against a brick wall trying to get any information from them since our final payment. It is very poor excuse to use a complaint issue for our delay, which we were told is would add another 28 days delay to get our C.C. This is a very poor service and seem they are using anything not to produce our C.C. please can someone give us some advice. What is the law on company's like DFD taking and holding onto C.C. once you have complied with all your IVA since 2007.

Christabelle_sparkle

Post by Christabelle_sparkle » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:27 pm
This is disgusting!, I really hope your cc comes soon, you have done your time and deserve to have closure.
An IVA is a long hard road but valuable lessons have been learnt along the way. Now looking forward to enjoying a debt free future!

TzeKin

Post by TzeKin » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:40 pm
Dfd isn't wanting to hold on to CC.They really need to complete the books on it.It is accountancy.
No need to speak to supervisor...CC will come.Cannot be speeded up as we are talking about many thousands of ivas on dfds conveyer belt.
Complaints can speed it up as it expedite the CC release but in so far as it is ready for delivery.
It is not nice but there very little that can be done.

When PPI was brought into the iva process it really amassed the whole thing...blame the idiots who petition the Courts to claim PPI for those on iva.He or IT is to be blamed.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”