I am just going to go in to a Iva but very worried

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

RH

Post by RH » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:06 pm
I am just going to go in to a Iva but very worried about it , I know I need the help as it is getting too little money to go around and over drawn every month , just the two company's I have spoken to have done my head in . Am I doing the right thing ??

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:28 pm
Maybe, maybe not .... It depends upon many things. Who have you spoken too --- and how have they done your head in ( anything we can clarify ) ?
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:47 pm
If you have queries make it plain to whoever you speak to. It is a daunting process but you are doing the right thing by taking advice and hopefully it works out for you. If you are not happy try other companies until you find the one that puts you at ease.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

relieved33

Post by relieved33 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:51 pm
If you are not happy with who you have already called, try more. Five years is a long time to be in a serious relationship which is what an iva is, minimum.

Read some of the reviews and the blogs to see other people's experiences.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”