FF meeting

6 posts Page 1 of 1

Julie

Post by Julie » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:38 pm
Are there any plans for a Christmas get together?

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:02 pm
Hi Julie ... Not that I know off. Last years did not go ahead even after xmas as not enough numbers to make it viable in the end despite three of us booking accommodation !

Unless there is lots of interest and someone willing to organise it ...... I personally am not committing to doing it as I have other weekend duties as you know that ate keeping me busy this year ! Would also need to know if there is anyone willing to sponsor it as in the past one of the experts has funded it......not sure their is the same appetite ?
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Shining

Post by Shining » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:26 pm
Be nice if we could arrange something again but not sure it will happen Each year we planned it and gauged interest then always at the last minute others had other commitments etc., nobody's fault just life I guess but like Luluj says unless it's viable to hold no point.

I'd love to meet up again with forum members new and old. Maybe next year I could offer to open up my house for a summer meet and so long as you like dogs you'd be more than welcome.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:21 pm
Lesley ... I am happy to help you arrange it at yours in between my other duties lol ! Would need to know a date by April to secure it in my busy diary next year lol !

Shining

Post by Shining » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:49 pm
I'm away first two weeks in July but apart from that I'm flexible. However, as I said there will be 3 dogs and I can't put them elsewhere, there is no parking only on street and the garden isn't huge but it's ok. See what interest there is and we'll see. We never have alcohol in the house either but not opposed to getting some and others to drink as hubby and I hardly drink at all, well me I'm teetotal he'll be sociable and have a pint but he's take it or leave it.

I'm not fussed if we're inside or outside either, there is a travelodge up the road and I don't mind collecting people from there and delivering them back. It's on an outlet park so it's a fairly nice walk about that area too with festival gardens.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:09 pm
I know where I am staying !

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “friends corner”