Been trying to get my completion certificate from DFD. Same old story whenever you ring up

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Penny.03

Post by Penny.03 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:03 pm
Been trying to get my completion certificate from Dfd my last payment was last November all ppi sorted but still no certificate. This has been going on since May and just keep getting fobbed off fed up of it they are a waste of space as company once your final payments have finished. If I held onto paper work for them for this long they would have something to say. All you want to do when you iva has finished is get the certificate and move on with your like and Dfd just don't get this same old story whenever you ring up no one cares!!!!!

Evette Everest

Post by Evette Everest » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:33 pm
Hi Penny.03
Please drop me an email (address is in my profile), with all your contact details and I will get in touch to discuss your issue further.
Look forward to speaking to you soon.
Regards
Debt Free Direct
Forum Customer Support

ordal91

Post by ordal91 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:33 pm
Sorry to hear of your troubles with dfd Penny.03.
I am also in a similar situation having done a full and final back in aug 2013 and still cannot get my coc.Back in feb 2014 was told the hold up was 1 outstanding claim for ppi and that if i signed deed of assignment I would get coc within 4-6 weeks after variation meeting.Variation meeting held 29th april 2014 and terms accepted but still I cant get certificate , no info from dfd as to reason for delays or when coc will be issued.Very poor customer service which has left me quite upset, bewildered etc as for the previous 4 years I couldnt fault their service but to be let down at what should be the conclusion of a very stressful period of my life by a firm which should be helping me is beyond words.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”