Is this an unprofessional way of looking for PPI ?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Al.11

Post by Al.11 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:22 pm
Phone call tonight from Equity and finance, telling me that DFD had asked them to contact me about PPI from Halifax. I told them that DFD had all information about my PPI's. EaF said it was information needed for Halifax. I gave them information and told them again DFD had dealt with Halifax PPI, EaF said they may of found something else. EaF then said they would e-mail the form and question I had answered and also send it out in the post to sign. When I checked the e-mail the form said NATIONWIDE not Halifax and a reference number for Nationwide. I thought I was helping them as am due my CC soon. I feel EaF have duped me in to given them information they need for checking PPI from Nationwide for a personal loan which I have never had anything from Nationwide to get PPI. Can someone please give some advice on this unprofessional way of looking for PPI'S that don't exist from DFD or just another way of holding back your CC.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:27 pm
The claims company will be looking at every single loan, going back as far as they can. Some companies are just a little clumsy (read incompetent) and get mixed up a lot!
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”