Can anyone tell me how to take DFD to court for them to give me my Completion certificate ?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
8 posts Page 1 of 1

Zander91

Post by Zander91 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:44 am
Can anyone tell me how to take DFD to court for them to give me my CC . As I've complied with every thing and they have no reason to keep holding up my CC over PPI's that I've signed over with deed of assignment. As EiF are trying to find PPI's that are not there from bankers etc.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:50 am
Hi. The requires course for a complaint is first to make a formal complaint through DFD's complaints procedure.

If this fails you can then escalate to the regulators through the Insolvency Service Gateway at:

https://www.gov.uk/complain-about-insol ... actitioner
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

TzeKin

Post by TzeKin » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:14 pm
I urge you to work with DFD.There must a reason why the delay is going on and can be quite specific.What is the reason given to you in the delay?
It wouldn't be that easy to take DFD to court as they have to complete all paperwork processes before the completion cert to be issued.They are bound by their own guidelines.

Sharon.10

Post by Sharon.10 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:41 pm
I had to make a complaint I waited over a year with no contact from gt until I had to make contact myself I Was told 6 months and then 3 months by them and then eventually I made a complaint to insolvency service gateways instead of waiting 3 months I got my cc within a month because i had made complaint to them i still have on going ppi as well.
Last payment made August 2012 Certificate of Completion recieved 15th of Novenber 2013.

Evette Everest

Post by Evette Everest » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:25 pm
Dear Zander91,
Please contact me via the email address in my profile so I can take a look into your case and address your concerns.
Speak soon.
Thanks,
Evette Everest
Debt Free Direct
Forum Customer Support

Shining

Post by Shining » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:23 pm
I hope you contact Evette and she can assist in getting that all important certificate. What always amazes me and I know I continue to repeat myself is how come so many companies can issue the certificate in a timely fashion and others not only take months they take years! It's not right in my humble opinion.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

Til

Post by Til » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:29 pm
I'm soon (after making our last payment in 8 days!) going to be waiting for our certificate from DFD and I really would like to be able to post a positive update about DFD when the time comes - time will tell.
"Hope is the feeling you have that the feeling you have isn't permanent." - Jean Kerr

IVA approved Aug 2008 - 6 year term - last payment made 6 Oct 2014. CC received 14 Nov 2014.

Broke n down

Post by Broke n down » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:41 pm
I know how you feel Zander. We comply with everything for 5+ years or else we will be in breach etc, then when it's time for DFD to finish the job, we get fobbed off with tripe and weak excuses. I phoned DFD the other day to be told my case has been put on hold! I am so hacked off, I wouldn't recommend DFD to an enemy!
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”