This month will be my last payment with my IVA company. What is going to happen then ?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

PM123

Post by PM123 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:51 am
This month will be my last payment with my iva company. ..whats gonna happen after....and when I gonna be free of all this?

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:41 am
Hi and well done on getting this far :-)

Assuming equity has been dealt with, along with PPI, they will conduct a final review to make sure all monies due have been paid. Then, in due course, issue a certificate of completion when any unpaid debts will be written off.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:34 am
Well done for reaching the end of your iva ... unfortunately it may take some months for the certificate of completion to come through ..in the meantime start thinking about how your new debt free life will change things forever ... no looking back !
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Christabelle_sparkle

Post by Christabelle_sparkle » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:38 am
Well done on getting this far...its not easy is it?, but im sure, like me, valuable lessons have been learnt. Enjoy your debt free future.
An IVA is a long hard road but valuable lessons have been learnt along the way. Now looking forward to enjoying a debt free future!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”