Final Year (5th) of IVA

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

bombshell

Post by bombshell » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:08 pm
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for some advice....

I am currently in my last year of my IVA with Grant Thornton.

I am now in month 66 out of 72 and I was wondering when I would be likely to get a letter to ask me to value my property? I know I am in negative equity as I got my house valued last month and I know what I owe on my mortgage is more than what the house was valued.

If I can show I am in negative equity will my IVA finish in month 72? Month 72 is when my IVA is due to finish and I will be really upset if I have to pay 12 more monthly contributions for the IVA to run into seven years.

When my creditors meeting was held in the beginning it was suppose to run over 5 years but one of my creditors (the most I owed to)said they would only accept the IVA if It ran for 6 years.

This IVA has been a long hard stressful process.

Replies would be appreciated...

Thank you
IVA commenced April 2009 and completion certificate issued on the 25th August 2015..

PPI still on-going

I'm there....

maximoose

Post by maximoose » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:55 pm
Possibly you may need to check your paperwork, ours says that we are to obtain 2 valuations for the purpose of calulating the equity position, in month 54. We are then to send these into our IP. Does your paperwork not specify what you are to do and when?

bombshell

Post by bombshell » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:38 pm
called GT and they said when the asset of my iva was transferred from Blair Endersby the direct debit schedule only ran for 64 months!

They have now re-instated the direct debit and I had to pay last months payment by card....
IVA commenced April 2009 and completion certificate issued on the 25th August 2015..

PPI still on-going

I'm there....

bombshell

Post by bombshell » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:40 pm
sorry this was meant for another post I have on here.... the stress is going to my head[V]

PPI still on-going

I'm there....
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”