CC now received

3 posts Page 1 of 1

Ftreal

Post by Ftreal » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:12 pm
I realise that I don't post very much but I have found everyone on the forum to be so helpful and kind to everyone that posts here so a big thank you to everyone for that. I just wanted to share my news that I have received my certificate of completion.

I have been incredibly fortunate to have the support of family and friends and so I was able to go for F&F IVA from the outset. My IVA has had none of the usual issues, for which I am so very grateful.

I would like to say a really big thank you to Melanie Giles and her team for being my IVA company, they have always been so very helpful with any small query.

Despite creating a financial mess there are always ways to deal with it and having been given such an enormous lifeline to sort it all out, I have learnt so much from it and I won't be making the same mistakes again.

Thanks again to everyone, your support on here can never be valued enough.
Last edited by Ftreal on Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:24 pm
Great post and Well Done :-)

Onward and upward :-)
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Shining

Post by Shining » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:21 pm
Fabulous news, you're officially debt free...so glad the forum helped and I'm sure Melanie and her team will appreciate your positive comments.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “a success story”