What info does GT need at the end of 72 month IVA

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
6 posts Page 1 of 1

bombshell

Post by bombshell » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:37 pm
Hello again,

Can anyone tell me what info GT require when you reach the end of a 6 year IVA?

I submitted my annual review in April this year (which I would take to be my last one). Will I be required to submit anymore annual reviews (Budget expenditure)? Bank Statements? Payslips? before my last direct debit in May 2015. The only time I've ever submitted bank statements was at the start of the process 5 and half years ago.

I am in month 66 so I know I have to produce house valuations and mortgage redemption statement soon

Thank you
IVA commenced April 2009 and completion certificate issued on the 25th August 2015..

PPI still on-going

I'm there....

bombshell

Post by bombshell » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:36 am
Can anyone advise please?

Thanks,
IVA commenced April 2009 and completion certificate issued on the 25th August 2015..

PPI still on-going

I'm there....

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:13 am
It is likely that GT will want to see your wage slips and P60 to ensure that any overtime has been paid over but if the IVA is due to complete there would be little point in a new I&E unless the IVA is extended in lieu of equity.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

bombshell

Post by bombshell » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:42 am
Thank you Michael for your reply.

I have had the letter asking me for valuations etc for which I have ready but just waiting for mortgage redemption statement coming through.

I can show I am in minus 5000 negative equity and I have no overtime, no payrise and no bonus to declare when my payments finish.

So, I hope on the final 8 months of seeing light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks,

PPI still on-going

I'm there....

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:59 am
Sounds like the end of it to me so hopefully the completion certificate follows shortly afterwards. It may be worth double checking that all the PPI issues have been dealt with and if not try and get them sorted out over the next eight months.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

bombshell

Post by bombshell » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:06 pm
I haven't heard anything other than one claim was rejected and there was no PPI claim. Claims Broker are acting through GT and I haven't heard from them for a while now. I think there is one claim through an old credit card but I don't think it will come to anything as if I remember I think I claimed years before I took the IVA on.

I'll chase things up to see where I stand.

Thanks for your reply

PPI still on-going

I'm there....
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”