If I have been over paying can anything be done about it ? Creditfix are going to look into it.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Jo.c

Post by Jo.c » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:21 pm
I originally took an iva out with simple debt solutions, the company dealing with my iva is now credit fix. In my original paper work it states I was to pay back £15,000 over the 5 years. Iv currently paid back £23,000, my monthly payments are £540 iv been over paying. Iv asked credit fix to send me a break down off everything and told them they haven't taken my tax in to consideration on my expendure list. They are going to look at it, but if I have been over paying is there anything that can be done about it?

MerlinL14

Post by MerlinL14 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:01 pm
The 15k would have been an original figure based on the then current payment plan. You will always owe the full amount of the debt plus interest accrued over the term of the IVA plus all fees to the supervisor.
Last Payment made 04/12/14. Completion Certificate 25/7/15. IVA company GT. No Issues

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:11 am
I assume you are self employed so you should have been saving up for future tax bills. If this has not been the case and you have paid all your money to the IVA then there is a serious risk of failure and bankruptcy for post IVA debts. You need to get this resolved urgently.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”