I paid a full and final in October 2013, and am still awaiting a completion certificate

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
9 posts Page 1 of 1

Joe.21

Post by Joe.21 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:13 pm
I paid a full and final in oct 2013, and am still awaiting a completeion certificate, I have done all ppi searches and have given debt free direct all payments and correspondence that I have received, and still no sign of completeion certificate or any ideas as to when I may get it, can you give me advice on what to do or who I can speak too? many thanks

seagulls

Post by seagulls » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:17 pm
I paid a F & F in July and received by CC in September .
Really sorry that you are having such a long wait .Who are you with ?

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:25 pm
Contact the forum expert for DFD, Evette, via their profile email address and ask them to look at your case for you .. it may help to quicken things up.

DFDForumSupport@fairpoint.co.uk
Last edited by luluj on Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Til

Post by Til » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:28 pm
We are with DFD too and just paid our last payment. We also did PPI ourselves.

Because of us doing the PPI ourselves, and the fact that one creditor offset the PPI, DFD have issued a Variation Report which is being put to our creditors this Friday.

It basically asks that in return for us signing a deed of assignment, creditors will allow our IVA to close and PPI can be dealt with after closure.

Perhaps this is something DFD could do for you?
"Hope is the feeling you have that the feeling you have isn't permanent." - Jean Kerr

IVA approved Aug 2008 - 6 year term - last payment made 6 Oct 2014. CC received 14 Nov 2014.

Evette Everest

Post by Evette Everest » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:43 pm
Dear Joe.21
Please drop me an email (address is in my profile), with all your contact details and I will get in touch to discuss your issue further.
Look forward to speaking to you soon.
Regards,
Debt Free Direct
Forum Customer Support

Joe.21

Post by Joe.21 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:24 pm
Hi thanks for your response, and I would have signed it if they hadn't left it a year to ask me to sign and still can't give me an answer as to when we will receive our certificate,
They said it was optional to sign so I opted no, now with out it written to me in black and white they are trying to say if I don't sign I might not get it??? I just don't understand I paid full and final and agreed to doing ppi oct 2013, now they've changed the terms and conditions I should sign when I feel I shouldn't have to as I completed before this, argh then I got told last Thursday that the certificate is being drafted and il recover in 2 weeks, phoned today and was told NO! I was given wrong information!! I'm at breaking point :(
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by Til

We are with DFD too and just paid our last payment. We also did PPI ourselves.

Because of us doing the PPI ourselves, and the fact that one creditor offset the PPI, DFD have issued a Variation Report which is being put to our creditors this Friday.

It basically asks that in return for us signing a deed of assignment, creditors will allow our IVA to close and PPI can be dealt with after closure.

Perhaps this is something DFD could do for you?

Joe.21

Post by Joe.21 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:33 pm
Hi I have now emailed you I look forward to hearing from you
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by Evette Everest

Dear Joe.21
Please drop me an email (address is in my profile), with all your contact details and I will get in touch to discuss your issue further.
Look forward to speaking to you soon.
Regards,

Joe.21

Post by Joe.21 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:04 pm
Well just an update, DFD adviser from this forum got in touch and has so far been great and very helpful, so fingers crossed this May move in the right direction, here's hoping to get a completion certificate soon

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:26 pm
Fingers crossed for you :-)
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”