Don't understand why DFD is arranging house visit when IVA finished October 2013

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

nemesis

Post by nemesis » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:08 pm
We started our Iva in march 2006 and paid it over 91 months with a 6 mth payment brk included. Our last payment was Oct 2013. We have yet to get our completion certificate as was told they were waiting for ppi claims to go through. Now we have been contacted and for it to be completed they want a new income and expenditure form done, with someone coming out to our house to see copies of bank statements and payslips from last 3 mths. We finished it last year and don't understand why this is required for closure. Company is debt free direct.

Shining

Post by Shining » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:09 am
Hi and welcome, I've read this a few times over the last few days about home visits, I'm not sure but to ensure completion and receive certificate of completion I would think that to comply would be best but I personally wouldn't be happy with the situation. Companies often do a final review to ensure all is in order but it would appear that visiting at the home is becoming more common place.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

Evette Everest

Post by Evette Everest » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:40 pm
Dear nemesis,
Please drop me an email (address is in my profile), with all your contact details and I will get in touch to discuss your issue further.
Look forward to speaking to you soon.
Regards,
Debt Free Direct
Forum Customer Support
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”