Has anyone recently completed an IVA with payplan?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
9 posts Page 1 of 1

ilikewatch

Post by ilikewatch » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:10 pm
Just wondering if anyone has recently completed an IVA with Payplan. If so, how long did it take to receive a completion certificate, and how did they handle any unresolved PPI?

I have 2 payments left in my arrangement, but still have 3 PPI claims outstanding as Equity In Finance seem to now be referring every declined claim to the FOS. As I understand it FOS decisions can take forever.
"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

JulieJ

Post by JulieJ » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:04 pm
Hi I'm with Payplan and awaiting a full and final meeting. The advice they gave me was that if it was accepted the IVA would end and they would issue completion certificate, but would continue to pursue PPI claims. Hope this helps.

ilikewatch

Post by ilikewatch » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:07 pm
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by JulieJ

Hi I'm with Payplan and awaiting a full and final meeting. The advice they gave me was that if it was accepted the IVA would end and they would issue completion certificate, but would continue to pursue PPI claims. Hope this helps.
Thanks for that - sounds hopeful!
"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

country girl

Post by country girl » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:11 pm
I am in a similar situation due to finish in Feb next year. As I understand it Payplan put through a variation to terms a couple of years ago regarding PPI so hopefully this does not delay things. I believe there have been people on this forum who have received their completion certificates fairly quickly from Payplan. I am pretty certain I have never had any PPI but you are right EIF seem unable to accept that you might not actually have any!

back on track

Post by back on track » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:21 pm
I completed my iva last nov.got cc on jan 6th 2014.the ppi bit was done by letting them finnish any outstanding ppi claims outside of the iva so not heared a thing about it since.as I say took about 2 months from finnish date to getting my cc so cant fault them.
cc received 6th January 2014 now upwards and onwards

ilikewatch

Post by ilikewatch » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:36 pm
Just wanted to thank everyone who's replied in this thread - will report back after my final payment!

country girl

Post by country girl » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:00 pm
Oh that is really good news back on track and good luck ilikewatch.

Struzzo39

Post by Struzzo39 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:23 pm
I hope this is the case. Were too with payplan and nearly 3 years ago started the ball rolling with eif re ppi. Although we knew we had none we went through the channels and yet we are still waiting for this to be finalised . Complete joke
Steven & Debbie

country girl

Post by country girl » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:25 pm
Same for me Struzzo39 it is a joke.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”