Difficulty with getting payslips for Full and Final Settlement. Any suggestions and many thanks.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Sjay

Post by Sjay » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:56 pm
Currently in an iva and ive made a full and final payment offer of around 70% of the remaining.

But my iva holders are refusing to arrange the meeting until they get payslips, which ordinarily I wouldn't mind but as a, I've just changed jobs to a lesser paid job and as yet no payslips.

B, my old firm are notoriously bad at anything admin like (last payslip I received was 3/4 months ago and they have moved to an online method but as im no longer staff I can't get a login to the system.

The offer to pay is quite urgent as its a gift from my girlfriends parent as we've just found out we're having a baby and tho it isn't urgent I really want to get this done asap.

Am I better off failing the iva and going direct to my debtors(creditors? I always get them mixed up). I do feel like prolonging it is in my iva holders interests as they continue to get the payments.

Any suggestions and many thanks

J

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:08 pm
If your wages are paid into the bank this should be evidence enough without payslips. Alternatively a letter from your employer stating how much you are paid should suffice.

Congratulations on the impending birth and best of lcuk with the full and final offer. Do not fail the IVA if at all possible.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”