Down

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

recovering

Post by recovering » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:05 pm
Feeling really down today, almost as bad as pre IVA [|)]

Pandy

Post by Pandy » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:29 pm
Any particular reason or just the fact the clocks go back tonight. Hubby always gets down when that happens as it means summer is really over
If life is what you make it, I must have been in a strange mood when I made mine

recovering

Post by recovering » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:24 pm
Had a takeover at work it has been really traumatic, someone appointed above me who caused havoc with customers and reputation, has now been sacked but I am being made to jump through hoops to get the job I have been doing for years ( partly down to previous employer) and the new company have failed to pay me correctly nearly every month since May which in turn affects my uplift and now rumours on here too just feels like its all too much

Pandy

Post by Pandy » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:43 pm
sounds like a worrying time, especially with Christmas just around the corner as well. Fingers and everything else crossed things look up for you soon.
I had the same at my work last year they appointed a new manager but I had been running the place for 5 months while they found someone, they wouldn't give me the job and he is useless, and everyone still comes to me even though he is on over 10K more than me I am still having to do his work. So I can sympathize completely with what you are going through.
If life is what you make it, I must have been in a strange mood when I made mine

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:15 am
Don't give up ... things will work through. Take a day at a time. If your iva has been transferred it will be fine ...Mel's team would have taken the right steps to ensure their customers continue to be looked after.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”