I have so far tried 4 mortgage lenders, all have refused to supply letter declining remortgage.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Barbara.05

Post by Barbara.05 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:55 pm
Trying to get equity release I have so far tried 4 mortgage providers my application doesn't even get off the ground! I expect its my age coupled with the fact I'm on a interest only mortgage and I'm in an IVA, my problem is I need two applications declined in writing which seems quite difficult to get, each one I've applied to so far have refused to send a letter, any help on this one?

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:28 pm
Try online applications and capture the refusal screenshot. I am sure your IP could advise further.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

heywoodshane

Post by heywoodshane » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:34 pm
I was given this advice by my ip after having the same problems.i then requested illustrations from my personal bank and also the provider of my current mortgage.i explained I needed evidence and they were happy to oblige.Iva now extended for 12 months which in the long term has saved over 11000 pound due not being able to remortgage.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”