PJG to Creditfix - IVA Completion

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
6 posts Page 1 of 1

Kazzy E

Post by Kazzy E » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:46 pm
Hi all

Long time no speak! Hope everyone is find and dandy.

I have finally come to the end of a very long six year IVA. I paid my final payment at the end of October. The problem I have is that PJG have passed by case over to Creditfix, just two days after my final payment to them, and now I have no idea where I stand with the completion of my IVA.

I just wondered whether anyone else's case was passed over in October, as I have heard nothing from Creditfix and all I want six years on, is for my IVA to be done and dusted, and for me to be able to get on with my life.

Also, does anyone know the timescale that my IVA should be completed via Creditfix, as I have been told that the paperwork needs to be completed within one month of the final payment, and to date I am still waiting for an introduction letter, let alone completion correspondence.

Any ideas please anyone?

Thanks very much.

Kazzy [:)]
There is light at the end of that dark tunnel. Promise.

Visit my blog at: http://kazzy.blogs.iva.co.uk/

abbiesmum2003

Post by abbiesmum2003 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:11 pm
hi alot of us were transferred in october. communication isnt as swift as PJG were but there is an email address for creditix so hopefully you can email them and find out the status of your iva. well done on completing it. just a shame youve been transferred at this stage. i hope creditfix wrap things up asap for you. Email address is PJG@creditfixme.co.uk
response is a tad slower than PJG so i suggest you put a noticeable subject heading!

Kazzy E

Post by Kazzy E » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:22 pm
Hi Abbiesmum, thanks for your reply. I have sent them an email in the hope I get a reply, but it appears from postings on here that I may be waiting a while. I feel that it really wouldn't have hurt PJG to have kept imminent completions and do their final work on them, but we don't know the reasons for all this do we? I don't even know whether PJG are still trading.

It is a very taxing time for everyone who has been transferred and I just hope we all hear from them soon to put our minds at rest.
There is light at the end of that dark tunnel. Promise.

Visit my blog at: http://kazzy.blogs.iva.co.uk/

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:38 am
There is no reason why your iva will not close as normal under creditfix.
On average people wait 3-6 months for closure certificate pending final review and ppi payments being received.
Give creditfix a few days to respond to your email then resend if necessary with the subject line started with DUPLICATE and hopefully they will provide reassurrance.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

pennieless

Post by pennieless » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:05 am
not the same as yourself, but we are trying to get a f&f as we have come into money, we have enough to pay iva in full including fees. I have been told my account is in the hands of the resolution dept for closure. We have been told to be patient while all the files are being sorted. easy said than done as we carnt get any of the money from the solicitor until he Knows the amount the iva want. We were hoping to have a nice Christmas and treat the boys as we've struggled for so long, our eldest son will be 21 next week and until this is sorted we don't have any spare money.

Cleo76

Post by Cleo76 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:03 am
Hi, We paid our final payment to Mel's team a few weeks before being transferred to Creditfix. I too was disappointed as I was told I'd receive the final review paperwork at the beginning of October but it never came. I've been chasing Creditfix and received a reply yesterday saying my case has just been handed to the supervision team who need to look at it before it goes to the closure team. I hope this is a good sign.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”