Is it a good idea to send chairmans report to prove IVA ?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Nbsa.86

Post by Nbsa.86 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:30 am
Hi my dad had he's IVA approved in July it was a lump sum IVA.Recently a creditor has sold the debt to a another company they are writing letters demanding the money yesterday my dad called them to let them know that he is in IVA and is waiting for CC they told dad to give them the reference for the IVA,there is no reference on the papers we have confirming the IVA was approved .Dad said he will give them IPs address and phone number but they didn't want that .They were then asking for CC but were still waiting for that don't know how long that will take as we were with PJG but have been transferred to creditfix.Is it a good idea to send a copy of chairmans report to prove that he is in IVA .

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:35 am
PJG didn't use reference numbers, preferring to look on clients as people rather than numbers.

You could ask CF if they have allocated a reference, or suggest to the new debt owner that they look on the Insolvency Register.

Other than that the Chairman's Report can do no harm.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

ilikewatch

Post by ilikewatch » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:51 am
They may have been referring to the reference number recorded on the insolvency register.
"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”