F &F WITH CREDITFIX

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
7 posts Page 1 of 1

greg666

Post by greg666 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:45 am
Hi is anyone on here going through a F&F offer with creditfix?
We were with Mel and been passed over we have had no word for months .....
Anyone else getting anywhere???
Ta ;)

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:19 pm
Hi Greg. I think CF are suffering with a bit of a back log caused by the acquisition of 900 or so of Mel's cases. Keep pressing for a response.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

LittleTiger

Post by LittleTiger » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:00 am
Hi greg666, not sure what stage you are at but we are now having to go through our F&F with Creditfix. Spoke to very polite and seemingly knowledgeable people on their Customer Services Team on the 3 occasions that I have called, asked to be patient as files were being migrated, etc. etc.
However, was getting very concerned about no update on our situation other that getting our Creditfix reference number. So got through to a lady in Resolutions, last Friday, only to be told that the last correspondence/email that they had for us from PJG was 12 August! It would appear that PJG has not given them the emails and F&F request with all the supporting documents i.e. that we sent through later part of August and September with a follow up email in October that's when we found out about the tranfer.
Not impressed with PJG at the minute...as this would suggest that nothing has been actioned on our request! As I am long term sick leave and had major abdominal surgery in September and with my contract being suddenly terminated in August, there is no income coming in from my side...so time is of the essence.
Anyway, I had to resend all the documentation and emails to the rep on the Resolutions Team and she suggested that this would be the quickest way forward, she also gave me her direct line and email. To be honest, it would appear that Creditfix are not having an easy time with how the data is being migrated from PJG.
Sorry for the long post, but will let you know what transpires... :)

greg666

Post by greg666 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:18 am
Hi little tiger!
Thanks for your reply,
It seems we are at a similar place to your self
We sent all our stuff of to PJG in sep.
We too need to get this sorted as we are splitting up and need to know where we stand with the offer, it's a total nightmare! I'm gonna call them today and see exactly what they have done to get our variation report moving as we have had exactly the same type of replies.
Sorry to hear about your situation btw :(
I'll Keep in posting my journey here!

greg666

Post by greg666 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:24 pm
Spoke to a creditfix team member and they then relayed from the resolutions team that they are working on my case and
I should get a variation report within the next week to sign and send back!
So hopefully things are moving ;)[:)]

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:27 am
Fingers crossed you receive this and you can get a variation decision this side of xmas .... if not received in a week I would ring them again.... record down all dstes and time of coresspondence just in case you need to go back on things
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

greg666

Post by greg666 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:45 pm
That sure would be great!
As we're going through a full and final will they be any point in a review as ours will be due in dec we've not heard anything or been asked as yet for any info ...?!hmmmmm!
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”