Grrrr Maestro

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

ivamess

Post by ivamess » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:32 pm
Thought I would have a look at my credit report in the light of all this PPI stuff.
Well, guess what? I cannot because they don't take Maestro and that goes for ALL of them. I only have a Maestro card since the IVA started.
Anyone else have this problem and what did you do?

ilikewatch

Post by ilikewatch » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:11 pm
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by ivamess

Thought I would have a look at my credit report in the light of all this PPI stuff.
Well, guess what? I cannot because they don't take Maestro and that goes for ALL of them. I only have a Maestro card since the IVA started.
Anyone else have this problem and what did you do?
The last time I applied for my statutory reports I believe I sent each of the CRA's a postal order for the £2 fee.
"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

hubert

Post by hubert » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:35 pm
I got an orange cash prepaid MasterCard.

Works like a charm and I ordered my credit report using it and it was accepted.

In fact the only thing I've found that it won't work on is pay at pump fuel station systems. But fill up then go in and pay and it's fine.

I also just got a cash plus prepay MasterCard but not much experience with it yet.

With orange if you have a prepay mobile you get reward points as you use it which you can exchange for mobile credit.

Neither of the above has a credit check not any kind of credit as such. IVA friendly ;)
One pay-cheque away from oblivion!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”