completing iva

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

pennieless

Post by pennieless » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:45 am
I was wondering if anyone knew how long it takes to complete iva. I have been informed that payment into iva should be received by next Friday that's payment in full 100p/£ which has come from an inheritance. the thing is we have over £10,000 being paid in from ppi into the iva and wonder how long it would normally take to get that refunded to us.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:51 am
Hi pennieless. I am afraid this is a "how long is a bit of string" question as there is no real answer. All depends upon who you are dealing with and also, to some extend, who they are dealing with ( which creditors ). Some firms who are pro-active get these things tied up within weeks, whereas some of the self proclaimed industry leaders take up to a year !
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

pennieless

Post by pennieless » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:59 am
the ppi is with RBS, we had no debt with them in the iva. ppi has already been claimed by us and iva company which is now creditfix have signed the acceptance letter so the money should be with them within 28 days which the letter stated. We have had lots of phone calls and emails with them to get this sorted asap and we keep getting in touch to keep them on there toes.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”